Topic-icon Two New Labels - Return Of The Vibe & Cantina Cuts

• dj jedi
  • dj jedi's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2019 13:44 #1 by dj jedi
I want to let everyone know about two new labels I am setting up. After 8 years and almost 40 releases, I have decided to retire the Jedi Recordings label. You can read about why here if you're interested:

www.dj-jedi.com/the-last-jedi/

However the main purpose of this thread is to introduce the two new labels! First up is Return Of The Vibe, which as you can probably guess from the name is an off-shoot of legendary 90s label Stormtrooper Recordings. This label will be curated by Olly, the original owner of Stormtrooper who was also responsible for Underdog Recordings and Burning Bush Communications back in the day. The ethos for the label will be uplifting 1992 style hardcore, and the first release features two brand new tracks by DJ Vibes & Hattrixx. It should be in stock any day now, and you can hear sound clips below:

Next up will be my new label, Cantina Cuts. It will be very similar to Jedi Recordings so will feature a variety of artists and styles, but mainly focused on the 92-94 hardcore and jungle sounds, perhaps with the odd reissue along the way. The first release should be available in late September, and you can check out the sound clips here:

Both releases will be available very soon here: djjedi.bandcamp.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds