Topic-icon Classic Piano Track but Mind Gone Blank

More
20 May 2017 21:00 #1 by Tunez75
Hi All!

Which old skool track has a piano like the beginning of this in it:-

Then a woman comes on going "Oooohh oooh! oh yeah oh yeah" or something like that but can't make anything come out of my mind in what I hear. It's a famous piano track that usually starts a CD or set off.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2017 05:41 - 21 May 2017 05:41 #2 by renegadegenius
Replied by renegadegenius on topic Classic Piano Track but Mind Gone Blank
This bugged me for the last half an hour after listening to that - I could hear the tune in my head!

Then looked up albums with Njoi on to see if I could find it that way - here it is (I think!) :

DJ H ft Stefy - Think About

Last edit: 21 May 2017 05:41 by renegadegenius.

More
21 May 2017 09:23 - 21 May 2017 09:24 #3 by Tunez75
Replied by Tunez75 on topic Classic Piano Track but Mind Gone Blank
Yeah mate, it bugged me as well.

I heard some girl on Britains Got Talent singing it and immediately thought, that piano was used in an old skool track. So I went on You Tube to listen to the original Aretha Franklin version and the piano didn't sound as prominent. That version I found that I linked you though did.

I was searching for about an hour before I made this thread. I couldn't get further in my mind than the piano intro and the ooooh oh yeah vocal in my head. I must have listened to about 20 old skool piano tracks and nothing. Even WhoSampled.Com through nothing up.

Thanks though, you're spot on. Can see why it's called "Think About" now.
Last edit: 21 May 2017 09:24 by Tunez75.

More
21 May 2017 11:59 #4 by renegadegenius
Replied by renegadegenius on topic Classic Piano Track but Mind Gone Blank
Some of the male lyrics later on say it (which I didn't remember) - I could only remember the piano & those female vocals at the start as well.
Knew it was around 1990 though so had a look at the Deep Heat cds first & then albums with n-joi on (as thought it'd probably be on a cd with that on) - and luckily one popped up :)

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds