Topic-icon Please help an old git relive his youth LOL Can u id this track ???

• BassFreak
  • BassFreak's Avatar Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
10 Feb 2016 16:31 #1 by BassFreak
Hi guys & girls , newbie here to your forum but an old old raver lol I am having a bit of a late life crisis and have got the bug for old skool music again !
After a major accident and a very slow 5yr recovery i am now grasping life with 2 firm hands and trying to relive a bit of it lol
I am just completing a mobile vehicle based sound system capable ... so far ... of 157.8db within a 20mtr range and i am now trying to locate as many of my all time fav tunes as my single brain cell will recall :) so far i have located all the tunes i was searching for including my fav breakdown records original jungle classics BUT i am struggling to find the tune with 1 particular tune !! The version i had was a DnB mix of what i guess was a reggae tune with lyrics similar to " i was coming in from west from a well known weed address , police boy spot me in my car saying the smell the weed from far , but i am no fool and left my stash on solid ground , not even an ounce or a quarter pound , its just an essence weed is written in my eyes im a rasta not a monk"
..... well thats my recolection after a long time Please if you know the DnB or reggae track name i would be so greatful ... maybe even an up close demo if your not a million miles away. Many thanks Cam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2016 19:31 #2 by renegadegenius
For jungle type stuff, this FB page is great for IDing :

www.facebook.com/groups/195082833944478/?fref=nf

• BassFreak
  • BassFreak's Avatar Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
10 Feb 2016 19:58 #3 by BassFreak
Thank you sir.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds