Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?

15 Jan 2019 14:54 #1 by Coolbreeze
Ain’t it just boring as f**k now? was created by Coolbreeze
Just thinking is rave and dance music just dead now? I know it’s been like that for a few years now but people live their lives as if it never existed in the first place, people just don’t have apetite for rave music anymore, well the mainstream music scene don’t. Any commercial music made today won’t be remembered like the classics of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s will they? It feels like the good music has gone and taken away from me and my generation, the spirit is gone and nothing worth listening too and Friday nights are just boring mediocre trash now. All this new rave stuff just seems hurried and gash and doesn’t have the full vibe of the original music. The odd one can be okay but not a lot. Maybe I should start trolling again like the good old days of the early 2000s. Get back to the oldskool live and kicking again! Ain’t you just bored now? What you guys think?

cheers

cb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2019 20:49 #2 by Tunez75
Replied by Tunez75 on topic Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?
I still love house / rave music and go to reunions sometimes. I'm also an aspiring producer and hope to have an EP out in the next couple of years. I agree though, most modern music is crap lol!

17 Jan 2019 03:44 #3 by The_Ruffneck
Replied by The_Ruffneck on topic Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?
The problem is most people no longer actively seek new music.They are fed it by youtube recommendations and stream playlists.Peoples tastes are becoming more nainstream at a time when more music than ever is being released.

17 Jan 2019 08:49 #4 by Coolbreeze
Replied by Coolbreeze on topic Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?
That’s the thing, there’s been nothing new for over 20years now like a new genre, scene or counterculture, what was the last thing Dubstep??? I just call it robot f**king noise! There needs to be a new scene but what would it sound like? 

17 Jan 2019 17:07 #5 by Tunez75
Replied by Tunez75 on topic Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?
New Skool….New Old Skool, yeah maaan!

18 Jan 2019 10:45 #6 by Coolbreeze
Replied by Coolbreeze on topic Ain’t it just boring as f**k now?
Yeah bin there done that, It’s like when you have your first bong, exciting at first but not any more. I’d like to see a new fresh scene That is true underground! None of this pigeon hole sub genre nonsense.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds