Potential New single from the prodigy?

06 Jan 2018 07:46 #1 by Coolbreeze
Potential New single from the prodigy? was created by Coolbreeze
Well I thought there would be a be a new single by end of 2017(well no bloody Liam for ya), well not on commercial release just yet but he has dropped this tune in their live gigs end of 2017 called I Need some 1, listen here

I need someone? Hmmm a hit or what? Is this part of the dating apocalypse that the internet has caused for loads of singles or what? Or is the tune a pendulum mosh tune? It is different though?

Cheers mArk.

Peace.

X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2018 14:38 - 07 Jan 2018 14:38 #2 by dagoon
Replied by dagoon on topic Potential New single from the prodigy?

That mix of everybody ain't bad @ 15mins.

I've not taken them serious since Jilted though ;/
The new stuff just seems loud for no reason.

07 Jan 2018 15:03 #3 by The_Ruffneck
Replied by The_Ruffneck on topic Potential New single from the prodigy?
audio quality is terrible but doesn't sound anything special imo

08 Jan 2018 21:21 #4 by GL0WKiD
Replied by GL0WKiD on topic Potential New single from the prodigy?
LH has already said in late '17 that there will be a single and then an album.. The boys have signed with BMG so as stated their album will come during this year
www.bmg.com/uk/news/The-Prodigy-sign-to-BMG.html

And yes apart from "Need Some 1" there's some extra new stuff played on their recent gigs, which might be still in progress or maybe LH teasing crowd's reactions..
Tunes like "Resonate" and " Boom Tap"

10 Jan 2018 08:56 #5 by Coolbreeze
Replied by Coolbreeze on topic Potential New single from the prodigy?
I sometimes think Liam Howlett is a musical genius lurking under this rebel hell exterior that the prodigy has become! Anything after 1996 or fire starter I’ve not really felt it. Like someone said they’ve not been the real prodigy for over 20years true. Have they been corrupted by money or by the other band members, but who am I to judge sure they are down to Earth really. Seems Liam should do some sensible solo stuff to show his real art form, i mean ain’t he a classically trained pianist to begin with? Be interesting what stuff we ain’t heard from him in his secret home or stash.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds