Topic-icon LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack

More
04 Nov 2017 14:20 #1 by jamsco99
jamsco99 created the topic: LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack
theres a video on the fantazia facebook page of Bukem back to back with those 2 clowns from the ratpack.
weird combination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
  • Regular
  • Regular
More
04 Nov 2017 20:32 #2 by alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C replied the topic: LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack
Yes I am following this... Lots of live Facebook updates.... Although I for one heard the guy filming say Easygroove is in hospital ... BUT on Easygroove Facebook it says - Urbanfront is sorry to say that The Badman Easygroove will not be making it to Perth, Ive been in touch with Dennis yesterday to ask why he was missing from the Perth Pic.. Well i can say Dennis is well and not in hospital as the live video states, only reason for not making it to Perth was the lack of communication and consideration for the travel and well being of the TechnoDredd himself, due to a number of failed attemps to reach the Fantazia Promoter to arrange safe and comfortable travel for that length of time. Dennis would not be able to travel in basic seats and the conditions of time traveling in such cramped space, Dennis is still in recovery from last years operations, He is wounded that there was not enough communication between both partys and would have been glad to come back to Perth for his Australian Friends & more inportant his Fans.. Never has Dennis canceled a show without good reason.. in this case it was the lack of thought for the travel to and from Australia.. Bookings are still running as normal and avail from Urbanfront and none will be cancelled or put back for any reason.. bless Scotty

More
12 Nov 2017 08:33 #3 by si 2 bad mice
si 2 bad mice replied the topic: LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack
That would be it. I've dealt with him in the past.

More
12 Nov 2017 10:29 #4 by Ian Saunders
Ian Saunders replied the topic: LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack
Who is that guy who does the Fantazia videos?

• alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
  • Regular
  • Regular
More
12 Nov 2017 21:17 #5 by alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C replied the topic: LTJ Bukem b2b with the ratpack
MC Joe Peng I think???

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.699 seconds