GL0WKiD pres. Generation X [Radio Show] @ Planet Rave Radio

25 Nov 2018 10:43 - 25 Nov 2018 17:49 #136 by GL0WKiD
Back from a very essential UK trip where I've also attended @ Calling The Hardcore events in Brighton to live directly the unique buzz that I was reading about...
I got some interviews with the man behind these events  (+ producer, label manager & DJ) RadioSam/Try Unity as well as DJ Jedi & KeeZee. All of them are Brighton based & have dropped a seriously monstrous selection of oldskool & Nuskool Hardcore with great response! All placed by a big lineup incl. DJ Seduction, DJ SS & 2 Bad Mice as headliners...

So, I've decided to make a special edition of my radioshow totally dedicated to that night, presenting the interviews and of course playing out nu hardcore and fresh tunes coming out from the first Triplepack 12" album from the same Calling The Hardcore imprint; entitled "Calling The Hardcore Vol.1" with the likes of Ellis Dee, Damage Inc, Dave Skywalker, Raving Overdose Productions, Nervous+Anxious, Systec & Sir Rice, Ron Wells, Try Unity, KeeZee, InnerCore & DJ Jedi.

This show was broadcasted @ Kniteforce Radio as the last months I've been doing only special editions due to lack of time; running with other projects (#glowbuzz - strictly nuskool blog etc. )

Enjoy & show your love to all involved keeping the Hardcore flame burning!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds