Topic-icon TRY UNITY - Stand Up/ Fight For Love - RRRDJ001 (Forthcoming Vinyl Release)

More
25 Jun 2017 16:43 - 26 Jun 2017 07:28 #1 by RadioSam
Hi All BTVOS krew.

I'm launching a new hardcore breakbeat record label this year 'RAVE RADIO RECORDS'. The first vinyl release RRRDJ001 is by TRY UNITY, formed of me, and two others Francesca and Jim. The tracks are in the style of 1992 breakbeat hardcore.

A: Stand Up
B: Fight For Love.

Just launched the Soundcloud with preview clips. The vinyl cutting has been done and is currently with MPO and I'm awaiting the test presses due back in a few weeks.

This is limited to 100 white labels and will be going on pre-order very soon aiming for July.

it would be great to know what you think and feel free to check us out on Soundcloud/FB for more info on the release.

Nice one all.

Sam
Last edit: 26 Jun 2017 07:28 by RadioSam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2017 13:05 #2 by Coolbreeze
Yeah good to see more nu oldskool labels popping up, seems to be another revival going on especially on soundcloud. Definitely sounds vintage that tunage, I liked the end bit of that sound cloud clip. TRY UNITY sounds like good artist name and sounds spirit of the times. How are selling your vinyl, you got a website?

Cheers cb.

More
28 Jun 2017 20:05 #3 by RadioSam
Hi mate. Nice one for the comments. Yeah there's some cool pieces coming out on wax recently. Long may it last!

Should be getting the TP's back next week for RRRDJ001. Bandcamp is ready to launch once I do! I'll post back up when ready.

Nice one
S

More
07 Jul 2017 16:19 #4 by renegadegenius
Just ordered - not often there's nice "new" old skool style stuff that gets released :)

I've also put the link on a couple of FB pages.

More
07 Jul 2017 16:59 #5 by RadioSam
Hey mate.

That's great to hear you like our first release and thanks for the order!

Looking forward to getting it out there and with more in the pipeline this summer.

Thanks again.

Sam

More
09 Jul 2017 10:12 #6 by RadioSam
For anyone that uses Facebook there is a raffle open within the group Old Skool Rave Trading with a RRRDJ001 test press up for grabs. Runs until next Friday. All funds go to charity.

m.facebook.com/groups/693553150673142?vi...&id=1720376111324169

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds