Conspiracy theorists!

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
Double Drop
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Conspiracy theorists!

Post by Double Drop » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Rant time!

I've got about half a dozen on my FB constantly going on about fluoride, aspartame, 9/11, the NWO, the Illuminati, chemtrails and the financial crisis.

To my mind a bunch of uninformed, paranoid, delusional idiots. God they're boiling my piss!

Our government couldn't find it's arse with both hands, let alone spray the clouds with unidentified chemicals in order to make us docile and to get us to consume, or is it obey? I get confused. Or is my confusion down to the fact I drink tap water?

And if the government DID have the wherewithal to secretly mind-control us using calorie-free sugar substitutes how the fuck would a bunch of paranoid delusionals manage to get wind of the conspiracy?

And more to the point IF they could do this why haven't they put the symbol of the Illuminati on OUR currency?

/rant

Thoughts?

Beagle
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Re: Conspiracy theorists!

Post by Beagle » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Well, I'm completely with you, mate. I've had many 'discussions' with these sort of people on forums in the past, and the more I read, the more convinced in my own beliefs I became. (I've even come across someone who believes the leaders of the world (including our Royal Family) are evil, child-sacrificing lizards. No shit!).
And 'chemtrails'. haha, funny how all these people who have 'discovered' this conspiracy are somehow immune to whatever chemicals we're all being drugged with. #-o :-D

The question is though, how on Earth have you got 6 of the feckers on FB! Perhaps time for a cull? :lol:
Last edited by Beagle on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double Drop
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by Double Drop » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm

One of them told me last week that Hitler was an illegitimate Rothschild, as apparently traced from his family tree.

He was probably a lizard too.

ripple
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by ripple » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm

If you want a good laugh, go on http://www.abovetopsecret.com I think every paranoid nutter in the world visits that. I go on there just to witness the crap that some poeples minds make up. If you necvr noticed the illuminati symbolism in the olympic games closing ceremony, or your not brushed up on how the US has been planning its world ending war with Iran for the last 25 years, then you should have a look. Make sure you don your tin foil hat first though!

AtomSmasher
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by AtomSmasher » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm

I find it all very 'interesting'. Utter pish, but 'interesting' nonetheless.
I sometimes visit the forum on David Icke's website if i'm bored.
Some of my friends were (or are) well into Icke from about the late-90's onwards.
I love the way that EVERY single aspect of our life has apparently got some hidden agenda behind it. But not SO hidden obviously!

Double Drop
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by Double Drop » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

ripple wrote:If you necvr noticed the illuminati symbolism in the olympic games closing ceremony
And Jay-Z and Kanye West's video for Niggas in Paris as well apparently.

ripple
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by ripple » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I feel that same. I find it oddly fascinating that people can come up with these theories, and somehow think that they are privy to some kind of inside knowledge, or that they have managed to see though some higher powers ploy to control us. The people who run our country cannot even hide their spending allowances, let alone hide the fact that they are brainwashing us.

I’ve just read a post from some who thinks that NASA are deleting all of his internet posts about the new Mars pictures because he may have spotted aliens in them. He’s then being warned by other nut cases to watch out for black helicopters following him and men in black turning up at his door. :roll: :wanker:

AtomSmasher wrote:I find it all very 'interesting'. Utter pish, but 'interesting' nonetheless.
I sometimes visit the forum on David Icke's website if i'm bored.
Some of my friends were (or are) well into Icke from about the late-90's onwards.
I love the way that EVERY single aspect of our life has apparently got some hidden agenda behind it. But not SO hidden obviously!

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Cant be dealing with these type of people, only one thing i do :)

LOON-E
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by LOON-E » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

Total non believer here..ive got 1 friend who for a few years was heavilly into the 9/11 truth movement....even he doesnt mention it much now :)

LOON-E

Ric
He never locked his car door
He never locked his car door

Post by Ric » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

I was once into this stuff, but I was at secondary school at the time,now I can see it's all guff. I think it's good that people scrutinise the evidence, but once there's overwhelming proof the original story is true it's time to let go. The thing is this shit makes these people feel important, perhaps even special...shame everyone else thinks they're nob heads.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

pineappletribe
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by pineappletribe » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 am

I think the trouble is people just don't realise or want to accept that things are as good/bad/dull as they really are. Therefore they come up with theories, with very little thought to the content, in an effort to make the world fit in with their perception of reality.

In short, what a bunch of arse :D

pineappletribe
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by pineappletribe » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 am

ripple wrote:I’ve just read a post from some who thinks that NASA are deleting all of his internet posts about the new Mars pictures because he may have spotted aliens in them. He’s then being warned by other nut cases to watch out for black helicopters following him and men in black turning up at his door. :roll: :wanker:
:lol: i bet anything that you are referring to a septic! :lol:

ian saunders
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by ian saunders » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:23 pm

I think it's all bollocks and we should play no attention whatsoever (although i am a shape shifting lizard so i would say that).

Conspiracy theories are bollocks of course, but i also think it's good to have an open mind about stuff, and it's right that assumptions are challenged (in a rational way). But obviously i'm talking low-level conspiracy stuff. I mean if 6 or 7 years ago someone said that jopurnalists were listening in on their phone messages they could've been brushed off as paranoid etc, but as the NOTW shows that they probably were.

Basically; shape-shifting lizards running the planet - no, Governments, people in authority potentially involved in a mass cover-up of various shit - possibly.

AtomSmasher
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by AtomSmasher » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm

I visited the David Icke forum today - specifically the false flag/cover up threads.
2 threads about the Holocaust being a conspiracy. That's 2 too many as far as i'm concerned!
Very disturbing.

MaskHysteria
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by MaskHysteria » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

The David Icke forums are well entertaining :lol:

But here is the interesting conspiracy theory question: Is Icke really doolally or is he just cleverly scamming the doolally, getting all the cash from selling all his lizard books etc?

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2