mates who change when they meet a bird.........

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
warpedcore
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Re: mates who change when they meet a bird.........

Post by warpedcore » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Le Champion Puffa wrote:
Warpedcore wrote:
Le Champion Puffa wrote:not just birds is it....

happened to me when in the navy, cos i wernt in the pub every night with the same crew every nite....only a cpl of people made an effort to rim me, but i was rimming them at every opportunity....
we all know about you sailor boys :gay:

says the man in brighton with a bad back....

all that bending over under the pier was is fella ;)
your just jealous m8

champion puffa
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Post by champion puffa » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Warpedcore wrote:

your just jealous m8

i am :)

meatpie48
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by meatpie48 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 pm

My mates are weird, 4 are married yet they still often go out on the lash like they're single but do the boring bird suggestions aswell.

However, 2 of of them are even weirder. 1 is single & has a drinking & gambling binge problem lol. His facebook status on Saturday was blah blah I hate going there because its boring & full of cunts. When I spoke to him & asked him what he did on Friday, he said he went up some bar(which they've never been to) in Hampstead with our other mate. He said is was quality but he left early to go back to his usual haunt. What a mug? If you're having it in some other new place, why go back to your usual haunt & then bitch about it!
The other one is cunt. He's a good mate but has a strange attitude. For 7 years he was with a right horrible shitcunt back stabbing whore bitch. They bought a place together & understandably money was tight but when we went out he'd always make an excuse & not turn up. However, he always let slip that he went out with the Mrs & did a load of nosebag!!!! When they split up, he sold up & moved into a flatshare. He was out every night, boozing it up giving it the biggun about not wanting to have a bird for a long time. 3 weeks later he's shacked up with anothers mates birds friend. They now live together. However, what is strange, is that he goes on about how much they go out with her friends around Islington, how much he drinks & snorts but as soon as we go out he makes an excuse or just doesn't turn up. When he does, it's only on his terms. Near him & in the venue of his choice. He generally then leaves at about 10 with the white wrap in his pocket. The classic was when we all met up & watched the football. We all me in London on Saturday @ 11am had breakfast then watched the football. He arranged this but didn't turn up until the second half & went home after 30minutes. He moans at me about not coming out often but I've got kids & live in Watford for fuck sakes. It costs me 70 notes in a cab to get home when I'm in a mess! He never makes an effort to come to me. At least when I say I'm not out I say I can't be bothered or you're going somewhere shit, like the whole of Camden, so I won't be out. Nobody minds, but we do when we hear his bullshit.

War & peace rant now over!

meatpie48
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by meatpie48 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

please don't use rimming as a verb on this forum. It has a different meaning to all those filthy minds lol!

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

meatpie48 wrote:please don't use rimming as a verb on this forum. It has a different meaning to all those filthy minds lol!

i just noticed that!!!

what a wanker!!!

you wait keir, i shall have my vengance!

git!!!!

warpedcore
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by warpedcore » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Le Champion Puffa wrote:
meatpie48 wrote:please don't use rimming as a verb on this forum. It has a different meaning to all those filthy minds lol!

i just noticed that!!!

what a wanker!!!

git!!!!
getting a bit slow in your old age Dan :lol:

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Warpedcore wrote:
Le Champion Puffa wrote:

i just noticed that!!!

what a wanker!!!

git!!!!
getting a bit slow in your old age Dan :lol:
in mind and body, trust

Gorp
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Gorp » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Le Champion Puffa wrote:
Gorp wrote:One of my mates is really bad for this, since he's been married he gets invites to barbies, meet-ups and shit we all have round at each others yards and he'll phone last minute and says" he has really bad asthma and he can't make it!" He was invited to big barbie a few months ago and he called at the last minute and said when he was walking home he got a really stiff face because it was hot!! wtf?!! The trouble is aswell is his Missus is a bit of an old boot and she is sooo miserable! She's from Argentina and she bangs on about how us Brits love to get lashed and how she feels uncomfortable with it blah blah blah! Yes we like a social drink and like to get lashed but it's not as if we are like those rugby types that get their meat and two veg out at the dinner table and drink each others piss!!

i have another angle on that situation.....

i have not been to my old mates bbq for time.....

reasons..

i wont take livvy cos thier birds are propa propa propa scatty bitches and talk about eachother behind thier backs...fuck that!
i cant stand most of thier birds, mainly cos of reason above, but it dont make for a good time when they are huddled together talkin about someones bird...and all have them fall out with eachother regular.
the same things are said and talked about that were for the last few years...over and over again.
i dont enjoy the 'lets all pretend how happy we are' vibe and a row always breaks out.
Yer I can see what you mean but everyone gets on as fine as the lads are concerned.Prehaps she thinks that we bitch about her and shit which isn't the case but obviously people will start blaming her cause she's so demanding. Also the girls have invited her out on a girls nights out and she's blown them out.;

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Gorp wrote: Yer I can see what you mean but everyone gets on as fine as the lads are concerned.Prehaps she thinks that we bitch about her and shit which isn't the case but obviously people will start blaming her cause she's so demanding. Also the girls have invited her out on a girls nights out and she's blown them out.;

maybe she has had a previous boyfriend that had mates whose birds were scatty bitches, so dont want to go through all that again??

me personaly, im propa not into the whole 'gettin together with ya mates and birds thing'..

dont mind 1 or 2 couples, but a big group...naaa ta..too much hassle