most regretful thing you did as a child

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
Markymark
He never locked his car door

most regretful thing you did as a child

Post by Markymark » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:00 am

after a long days fishing on the canal we decided to pack up and go home. as we were heading over a bridge we noticed a barge coming around the corner. it was a floating restaurant, everytime we've seen it, its been full. anyway we all had boxes full with maggots still :lol: as it came to the bridge we lobbed the lot onto em!!! :badgrin: it was proper bad, you could see them all landing in the kitchen part and all the chef's were shouting 'STOP, STOP'! there was literally 3 boxes worth of maggots in all.

even though i laugh about it a bit, ive always felt really bad about doing that, its like haunting me still, after all these years :lol:

squatski
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Re: most regretful thing you did as a child

Post by squatski » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 am

stealing sweets from woolworths

milwaukees-junglist
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by milwaukees-junglist » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm

On the way home from school we had to walk over a really high footbridge over a main road. Many was the time me and my mates used to spit on cars as they went under the bridge.

One day I was riding my bike home from school and happened to be on my own. For some reason I decided to gob on a motorbike that was heading toward the bridge. I got a 100% direct hit :lol: Feeling very pleased with myself and with a little chuckle I got back on my bmx and was just about to ride off when I noticed the motorbike come screeching to a halt, turn around, mount the footpath and was coming hell for leather in my direction! Anyway this motorbike comes tearing up the cyclepath over the bridge by which time I'm riding like a fucking madman as fast as my little legs would peddle with this motorbike chasing me me down footpaths and cycleways! Luckily my house was just around the corner and I ducked into one of the alleyways down my street and lost him. I took a really long route skirting around the street opposite to mine and, after giving it five minutes or so I went back into my street from the opposite end. The street has a 90 degree corner near my house and as I went around the corner I see this motorcyclist talking to some bloke at the far end of the street. Probably asking him if he's seen some snotty little kid on a bmx :lol: So he sees me and comes tearing down the street after me, so I just panic go flying up the courtyard my house was in, dump my bike outside, and leg it through the side gate into my back garden, down to the end and hide in the little gap between the garden shed and the fence.

The bloke even comes into the back garden after me! I'm thinking " WTF!! is this guy the fucking terminator or something!?". :shock: I was about 11 at the time and I had never been so scared in all my life! So there's me hiding in this tiny gap between the shed and the fence with some fucking lunatic biker on my case. I'm standing there, legs trembling, trying not to make a sound, trying not to even fucking breathe, heart pounding at about 200bpm and with sweat rolling down my forehead :-& After a minute or so he gives up and I hear the motorbike going off into the distance.

I give it a good ten minutes this time just in case he's bluffing and waiting for me outside. Then I creep around to the front into the front door, lock both locks and shut the curtains.

So I thought I was safe but Mr nutcase biker comes back about half an hour later knocking on the door! :shock: I'm sitting there in the front room absolutely shitting it, but luckily he gives up after a few minutes and that was the last I saw of him.

Needless to say for the next six months I went into a near panic attack every time I so much as heard a motorbike engine. And that was the last time I ever gobbed from the footbridge onto passing traffic. :lol:
Last edited by milwaukees-junglist on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Captinweestain
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Post by Sir Captinweestain » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Hhahahha

lemsip
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by lemsip » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Can't beat that story, but with hindsight, putting rocks on railway tracks and throwing (empty) oil can under speeding lorries was a little irresponsible.

Double Drop
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by Double Drop » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

I used to throw windfall apples at the trains on the rail line at then end of my garden. Can't say I particularly regret it though.

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Milwaukees-Junglist wrote:On the way home from school we had to walk over a really high footbridge over a main road. Many was the time me and my mates used to spit on cars as they went under the bridge.

One day I was riding my bike home from school and happened to be on my own. For some reason I decided to gob on a motorbike that was heading toward the bridge. I got a 100% direct hit :lol: Feeling very pleased with myself and with a little chuckle I got back on my bmx and was just about to ride off when I noticed the motorbike come screeching to a halt, turn around, mount the footpath and was coming hell for leather in my direction! Anyway this motorbike comes tearing up the cyclepath over the bridge by which time I'm riding like a fucking madman as fast as my little legs would peddle with this motorbike chasing me me down footpaths and cycleways! Lucking my house was just around the corner and I ducked into one of the alleyways down my street and lost him. I took a really long route skirting around the street opposite to mine and, after giving it five minutes or so I went back into my street from the opposite end. The street has a 90 degree corner near my house and as I went around the corner I see this motorcyclist talking to some bloke at the far end of the street. Probably asking him if he's seen some snotty little kid on a bmx :lol: So he sees me and comes tearing down the street after me, so I just panic go flying up the courtyard my house was in, dump my bike outside, and leg it through the side gate into my back garden, down to the end and hide in the little gap between the garden shed and the fence.

The bloke even comes into the back garden after me! I'm thinking " WTF!! is this guy the fucking terminator or something!?". :shock: I was about 11 at the time and I had never been so scared in all my life! So there's me hiding in this tiny gap between the shed and the fence with some fucking lunatic biker on my case. I'm standing there, legs trembling, trying not to make a sound, trying not to even fucking breathe, heart pounding at about 200bpm and with sweat rolling down my forehead :-& After a minute or so he gives up and I hear the motorbike going off into the distance.

I give it a good ten minutes this time just in case he's bluffing and waiting for me outside. Then I creep around to the front into the front door, lock both locks and shut the curtains.

So I thought I was safe but Mr nutcase biker comes back about half an hour later knocking on the door! :shock: I'm sitting there in the front room absolutely shitting it, but luckily he gives up after a few minutes and that was the last I saw of him.

Needless to say for the next six months I went into a near panic attack every time I so much as heard a motorbike engine. And that was the last time I ever gobbed from the footbridge onto passing traffic. :lol:
That's hilarious :lol:

I switched a gas tap on in chemistry and lit the gas with a lighter, the flame shot across the desk and set light to some lad's parker, one of them snorkle zip up coat's that kenny wears in south park, the whole block was evacuated, fooking shit myself, I got the bollocking of my life had to pay for a new coat and got put on report for 3 mths :-/

:-)

Nokka
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by Nokka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm

When i was about 8 years old i blagged my Brother that the vaccuum cleaner was bust and got him to have a check with his fingers...When he had his finger inside the blades i turned the mains back on and mangled his fingers...Oh the blood..I laughed at him too but when i think about it now it sounds insane

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Throwing petrol bombs at a train pissed on cider :shock: :shock: :badgrin: :badgrin:

bentley
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by bentley » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 pm

funny i just typed two train stories out but they were so bad
i decided not to admit to them !

we were proper cunts.

oldskooladdict

Post by oldskooladdict » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Nothing too bad, I did throw water bombs out of the window and hit a cyclist though, I hid and my brother maintained no knowledge of the whole event. I also filled money bags with 'stink bombs' - basically random crap from the bathroom - shaving foam, talk, toothpaste etc - me and a mate threw them at the next door neighbours convertable cabriolet - not realising the mess it would make of a soft top, in the sun, many hours later, eek!

Well curious now Bentley lol

fmrl
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by fmrl » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 am

Spooky wrote: I switched a gas tap on in chemistry and lit the gas with a lighter, the flame shot across the desk and set light to some lad's parker, one of them snorkle zip up coat's that kenny wears in south park, the whole block was evacuated, fooking shit myself, I got the bollocking of my life had to pay for a new coat and got put on report for 3 mths :-/

:-)
I wonder if schools still have gas taps in the chemistry classrooms they're just an accident waiting to happen. Some of the things we got up to when the teacher wasn't looking - pretending to be Red Adair (turn the tap on full and set light to it), filling balloons with gas then setting them alight in the playground during break, just as the lesson is ending and everyone is leaving the room turn one tap on in the hope it'll not get noticed and gas the class who comes in next, one muppet in our class had a go at firebreathing (mouth over tap, turn it on, fill up with gas, blow it out onto a match) - very impressive but he only did it once. Setting fire to those little wooden spatula things and chucking them around the class, etc. Then we discovered the bottles of chemicals in the store cupboard - we managed to crack a big sink once, can't remember the name of the chemical but it was like a white rock that fizzed and blew up when it came into contact with water so we ran the tap for a while and then chucked a whole bottle in.

When I was growing up (in Doncaster) a few of the kids in the school had parents who were miners so they used to sneak off to join the pickets - just an excuse to skive off and cause havoc though. One of them got expelled for chucking lumps of concrete off a motorway bridge in the hope he'd hit a police van.

dj shine
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by dj shine » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

become a liverpool supporter , and touch my sister , but yeah .. become a liverpool supporter

jimee

Post by jimee » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 am

I used to live on a farm when I was little, and in the middle of one of the fields was a sort of hole, and people would dump stuff there, like general rubbish and old cars, one sunny day me and my brother went up there and were flicking matches into it, it wasnt long until it was on fire, we ran back to the house and got the smallest bucket of water in the world to put it out, but this time it had spread, and half the field was on fire! About 5 fire engines came to put it out, when we were asked if we knew how it happened we said we saw a group of boys from round the corner running away from the scene! It wasnt until about 20 years later that me and my brother actually told my Mum and Dad it was us!!

Another thing we used to do which is really out of order, was chuck things at people from a bridge, once we were chucking polo mints at people and one woman starting screaming! It must of hurt... my mate later poured a whole macdonalds milkshake on someones head walking underneth.

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

fmrl wrote:
I wonder if schools still have gas taps in the chemistry classrooms they're just an accident waiting to happen.

I refitted 6 schools science lab blocks in the last 4 years

Answer to your question is YES..

But...its not them that people need to be worried about.....

Its the ammount of asbestos in every classroom wall, celing & floor that is the worrying thing...trust me.