B2VOS Challenge

Post links to your OWN mixes or pirate radio station rips here for others to download. No copies of promoters CD packs please !
oldskoolwizzard
Regular
Regular
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:35 pm
Location: SOMEWHERE.....LAUGHING AT U KNOW WHO!!!!!! HA HA HA HA

Post by oldskoolwizzard » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:35 pm

yet again im also lacking in 91's but heres another mix for you to all parouse seeing as i have had no feed back on the other :lol: :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/unindl


happy listening.... ;) ;)

User avatar
DJ-sAv
Regular
Regular
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:58 am
Location: West Germany NRW
Contact:

EEEzZZ KRU

Post by DJ-sAv » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:13 am

AGREE WIT IT - BUT ONE REQUEST......

hehe was on that day bit on something, that makes my thougths speedy ..... so forget what i said.

Whatever im standing behind ya.

MAXXIMUM RESPECT & KEEP THE VIBE ALIVE
sAv - GERMANY

Image
Last edited by DJ-sAv on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zot
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1319
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:50 pm
Location: The Warehouse, Plymouth !
Contact:

Re: EEEzZZ KRU

Post by Zot » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:41 pm

DJ-sAv wrote:AGREE WIT IT - BUT ONE REQUEST......

IS THIS LIK A CONTEST !?! So PLS do not forget " WE R UNITY, WE R FAMILY..." AND TUNE " HEAVEN " from DRIFT
" IT'S A BEAUTYFUL SCENE - SO...SOO HEAVEN " THESE ARE WORDS WICH MAKES US 2 A UNBELIVABLE UNITY.

LOT OF OTHER SCENES BURNIN OTHERS CUZ THEY "THINK" THEY R SUMTHING BETTA THEN REST. SHOULD THEY THINK WHAT THEY WANT. THEY ALL HAVE ONLY ONE STYLE.

BREAKBEATS HAVE MANY STYLES - WE KNOW IT & UNDERSTAND IT CUZ WE DECIDED 2 GO THIS WAY WHERE WE ALL ARE NOW.

AND EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN STYLE IN DJing, FEELING OF TUNES, IF DARK, HAPPY, DNB, JUNGLE, OLD SKOOL ect.

SO YA ALL R GREAT ! MAKIN STRESS IN DIS SCENE I REALY GET MAD..... :evil: :evil:

I WOULD / WANT DO IT BUT I NEVA CAN STAND WIT YA ALL - CUZ NOT SO MANY VINYLS

hehe sorry maybe talkin shit now - U ALL HAVE DIS WHAT IN GERMANY 90% DEAD. PROTECT DIS.....

HEHEHE - IF I UNDERSTAND SUMTING WRONG ---TELL ME.

MAXXIMUM RESPECT & KEEP THE VIBE ALIVE
sAv - GERMANY

Image
errr yea...all of the above and I'd love to see some bangin techno mixes up 8)

jimee
He never locked his car door
He never locked his car door
Posts: 5830
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:22 pm

Re: EEEzZZ KRU

Post by jimee » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:27 pm

DJ-sAv wrote:AGREE WIT IT - BUT ONE REQUEST......

IS THIS LIK A CONTEST !?! So PLS do not forget " WE R UNITY, WE R FAMILY..." AND TUNE " HEAVEN " from DRIFT
" IT'S A BEAUTYFUL SCENE - SO...SOO HEAVEN " THESE ARE WORDS WICH MAKES US 2 A UNBELIVABLE UNITY.

LOT OF OTHER SCENES BURNIN OTHERS CUZ THEY "THINK" THEY R SUMTHING BETTA THEN REST. SHOULD THEY THINK WHAT THEY WANT. THEY ALL HAVE ONLY ONE STYLE.

BREAKBEATS HAVE MANY STYLES - WE KNOW IT & UNDERSTAND IT CUZ WE DECIDED 2 GO THIS WAY WHERE WE ALL ARE NOW.

AND EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN STYLE IN DJing, FEELING OF TUNES, IF DARK, HAPPY, DNB, JUNGLE, OLD SKOOL ect.

SO YA ALL R GREAT ! MAKIN STRESS IN DIS SCENE I REALY GET MAD..... :evil: :evil:

I WOULD / WANT DO IT BUT I NEVA CAN STAND WIT YA ALL - CUZ NOT SO MANY VINYLS

hehe sorry maybe talkin shit now - U ALL HAVE DIS WHAT IN GERMANY 90% DEAD. PROTECT DIS.....

HEHEHE - IF I UNDERSTAND SUMTING WRONG ---TELL ME.

MAXXIMUM RESPECT & KEEP THE VIBE ALIVE
sAv - GERMANY

Image
Stop shouting

User avatar
Traffic Cone
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8538
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 5:56 pm
Location: London

Re: EEEzZZ KRU

Post by Traffic Cone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm

Zot wrote:errr yea...all of the above and I'd love to see some bangin techno mixes up 8)
i concur ;)

User avatar
warpedcore
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:37 pm
Location: brighton

Re: EEEzZZ KRU

Post by warpedcore » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Traffic Cone wrote:
Zot wrote:errr yea...all of the above and I'd love to see some bangin techno mixes up 8)
i concur ;)
im up for that 1 :D

User avatar
Traffic Cone
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8538
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 5:56 pm
Location: London

Post by Traffic Cone » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:55 pm

How about that? A challenge for an old techno mix. Or old gabba, whichever you prefer. anything between 92-94 that's vaguely techno.

I'll do one myself next week when i can afford to get a new needle for my decks :lol:

CUSSCO
Regular
Regular
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:21 pm

92 Banging techno 140-145 bpm

Post by CUSSCO » Tue May 01, 2007 1:26 pm

Heres Mine

http://hosted.filefront.com/cussco/

Download: Cussco_Lenny_Dee_92mix.mp3 56meg

This mix took a few banging tunes I heard Lenny dee play at Sterns summer 1992. It blew me away. The 22meg mp3 is the set he played.

I think its banging.

Cussco

User avatar
dj_lust
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Location: essex OLDSKOOL land
Contact:

YES YES ..MIXS WILL COME SOON FROM DJ LUST

Post by dj_lust » Thu May 03, 2007 2:08 pm

I WLL BE LETTING YOU ALL CHECK OUT SOME OF MY MIXS SOON




I COVER EVERY YEAR FROM CLASS OF 89 TO HARDCORE 91-93 AND ALL THE OLDSKOOL D&B JUNGLE


MIXS COMING SOON PEEPS/

User avatar
dj_lust
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Location: essex OLDSKOOL land
Contact:

HARDCORE MASHUP STUDIO MIX

Post by dj_lust » Thu May 03, 2007 5:42 pm

CHECK OUT THIS STUDIO MIX =D>



YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE
http://s25.quicksharing.com/v/3204202/o ... 3.mp3.html

Guest

Re: B2VOS Challenge

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2007 12:10 am

fantastic idea, i think a lot of ppl would be willing to enter on this forum

id have a go on some of em, bit slack on me 92 but i'll have a go :D

s'all good fun

User avatar
Thumpson
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 3756
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re:

Post by Thumpson » Thu May 24, 2007 10:32 am

Traffic Cone wrote:How about that? A challenge for an old techno mix. Or old gabba, whichever you prefer. anything between 92-94 that's vaguely techno.
I'm up for this ;)

User avatar
Traffic Cone
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8538
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 5:56 pm
Location: London

Re: B2VOS Challenge

Post by Traffic Cone » Thu May 24, 2007 10:48 am

Excellent. In fact, what the fuck - I'll do mine tonight!

(Mind you I say that all the time and then fail to do so...I will try tho!)

User avatar
dj_lust
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Location: essex OLDSKOOL land
Contact:

Re: B2VOS Challenge

Post by dj_lust » Thu May 24, 2007 9:28 pm

LIVE @ REMANISSRADIO,NET
http://www.freewebs.com/dj_lust/NEWMIXE ... rt%201.mp3

HARDCORE SHAKEDOWN STUDI MIX
http://www.freewebs.com/dj_lust/NEWMIXE ... studio.mp3



Catch me live each sunday 6-8pm on the award winners for oldskool net radio
http://www.remanissradio.net

Each week i play a different style of oldskool covering all the styles we remenber and love
Some Weeks CLASS OF 89-90 -- HARDCORE CLASICS 91--TO--94-- OLDSKOOL D&B--JUNGLE

And once a month big guest shows from KOOL FMs djs such as Uncle Dugs and others to follow

last week you missed kool fms uncle dugs back to back dj lust from remaniss live @remaniss

if you would like to here that show ...email me..on
thedjlust@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.djlust.net

http://www.myspace.com/dj_lust

Take care and enjoy my OLDSKOOL SETS

please leave your feed back here and come crew get your mixs in....i am looking for oldskool djs for remaniss

User avatar
darkager
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1367
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: SW London

Re: B2VOS Challenge

Post by darkager » Fri May 25, 2007 10:49 pm

quality idea this is though wont be participating in the first challenge as i lack 91
watch this space though

Locked