DJ SY

Old Skool chat, tune discussions.
No tape packs or mix tape posts in the forum please!
garrybynon
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

DJ SY

Post by garrybynon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

if you havent heard, oh dear....

i just dumped all my records with him on it in the fucking bin

nonce cunt

champion puffa
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Re: DJ SY

Post by champion puffa » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm

What's happened? Got a link for the story etc?

CMcDougall
He never locked his car door
He never locked his car door

Post by CMcDougall » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm

^it was him that pumped Jimmy Savile up the pooper without KY jelly, and killed him

gwydir
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by gwydir » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Storm is a cunt for putting that out there so blatantly.

And he was supposed to be Sy's mate? What a cunt.

Some things are best left unsaid on social networking sites.

How did Sy get caught? And what did he actually get charged for?

rage
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by rage » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 am

Horrific rumours spreading around twitter and Facebook right now, seems a distinct lack of any facts though?

Traffic Cone

Post by Traffic Cone » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 am

Storm may be Sy's mate, but if you found out a mate of yours was a convicted sex offender would you remain friends? would you worry about keeping it away from people?

Obviously, it's still all without proof - but if it's not true it's hard to imagine what other circumstances'd lead Storm to post that. If it was a falling out over something else it'd be a very dark way to go about it!

All pretty depressing really...

garrybynon
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by garrybynon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 am

EmceeStorm
Right, enough is enough, I was told about this on Monday night, I couldn't believe it myself, I was in shock, I really didnt know what to do, so i made some calls, got the information, so i called Lets say the champion scratchmaster, ( legal reasons i cannot directly name him on a social media site) on Tuesday night, he first said that it wasn't true and he was being set up, after a heated argument i asked him out right ' have you been cautioned for looking at indecent or explicit images and videos of children and he said YES,
I started crying straight away because I knew that I could never be around him again, I could never even talk to a man that has been close to me for 15 years, we have given him every opportunity to clear his name, he didn't want take any of the official avenues to do this, to cut a long and very difficult story short,
On Friday a officer from the risk management team from a Surrey police station called me to talk about the case at his request, and I asked her point blank as a mother, police woman and ex child protection officer, would she allow him in her house and she said no, he is a convicted sex offender that involves images and that's why he was on the sex offenders register, she basicly told me that even if she was to see him with children she would have to inform the parent of his convictions, he is not allowed to work with children or vunerable adults and he is banned from certain country's. she advised me to tell anyone who was working with him with children,
this has hurt all of us and I've never cried so much in my adult life, it is true, he's admitted it to me that's why the risk management team called me, to stem the flow of information so he and his family are not in danger, I cannot and will not cover up a man of this nature, he asked me to and I said no, he asked me to stand by him and lie and I said no,

I am gutted there will be a longer statement from myself on Monday, we as a scene have had to take this action,

His position is untenable with this conviction

I'm so sorry if this has hurt you or upset you but I'm being selfish when I say YOU DON'T HURT AS MUCH AS ME AND CHRIS,

This week I've lost weight had about 18 hours sleep since Monday.

So basicly shut the fuck up if you think we are lying, and take into context what I've said, there is no way in this world I would do this if it wasn't true, he was like a hero to me a father figure and a friend,

End of.

alphawave ep
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by alphawave ep » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am

dj genocide
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by dj genocide » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 am

garrybynon wrote: she advised me to tell anyone who was working with him with children,
That bit sounds like absolute bullshit. And why on earth is a risk management team turning up to talk to him?

Whether there is any truth to the allegations or not is one thing, but this story sounds like absolute rubbish.

Thrash
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by Thrash » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 am

There's gonna' be some serious litigation if it's not true....

The_Ruffneck
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by The_Ruffneck » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am

He probably just had a few pictures from raves with 14-15 year old girls in gators and short skirts on his computer or something.Chill out guys and wait for the full investigation to follow through, what that guy posted on his twitter/facebook whatever was out of order.

alphawave ep
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by alphawave ep » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 am

UPDATE FROM DJ SY~Speculation means you all now deserve a personal response from me to share clear facts and contradict some of the rumour and accusations I now face.

I received a caution from the police in 2007 for images of female, non-nude modelling. The Police visited me because of a video of two topless 16 year olds which I inadvertently presumed was legal, but the law changed in 2003 meaning anyone under the age of 18 is considered a minor. The caution was proportionate to the offence. I have not had any subsequent dealings with the police and I am not on the Sex Offenders Register.

I fully understand your shock and disappointment but hope my conduct in and around the rave scene over the past 23 years will also go some way in preventing you jumping to the common conclusions on such an emotive subject and that you reflect on the extent of the police response 5 years ago.

I’d like to thank all my fans for the support you’ve shown me over the 23 years I have been DJ’ing, and in particular the support I’ve received in this last difficult week from those who know me best.

I deeply regret my actions and I am sorry for any upset this has caused.

deebom
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by deebom » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Sounds like a bit of a witch hunt going on here. Thing is, just being accused is enough to destroy a persons life. Watch what you are saying people, after all it's the internet.