Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Old Skool chat, tune discussions.
No tape packs or mix tape posts in the forum please!
Locked
djsk3tchy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by djsk3tchy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

ok i see there are 3rd dimension & the dream but does anyone have any from strings of life?

User avatar
ian saunders
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 4134
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:40 am

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by ian saunders » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Got the Sy one knocking about somewhere, really good mix

djsk3tchy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by djsk3tchy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

can you upload it mate? thanks

djsk3tchy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by djsk3tchy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Anybody????

User avatar
warpedcore
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:37 pm
Location: brighton

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by warpedcore » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm

think i got most the sets from strings of life on disc ur gonna have to come over and spend the day going through them all lol

cartmaniac
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am
Location: Finland

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by cartmaniac » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Here's Easygroove @ Obsession Strings of Life for ya and my attempt at a tracklist...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nxxd2yh0lj

Easygroove at Obsession Strings of Life

1.Tango & Ratty - Intrigue
2.Seduction - Solid Bass
3. ??? “There’s ya rude boy”
4. ??? “I’m not a bad guy just this dead guy” Ragga sample slow and quick <- if anyone knows this please let me know!! Really want an ID
5.Vibes & Wishdokta – Peakin’ thru the window
6. ??? drumz tune?? <- if anyone knows this please let me know!! Really want an ID
7.Vibes & Wishdokta – Obsession (Wishdokta remix)
8. DOPE –Dope on plastic part 2
9.Mayhem – Fierce
10. T.H.C.-Sunshine
11. ??? “I want, I want to step”
12. Mystery Men – Inspiration
13. EQ Addict EP – B1
14. Freestyle & DJ R –Ten 44
15. ???
16. Hardsequencer - Hypnotising Unhappiness
17. Dye Witness - I am the creator
18. Hardsequencer - We Wanna Be Free
19. ???? " we control all you see and hear"
20. ???

djsk3tchy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by djsk3tchy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:36 pm

cartmaniac wrote:Here's Easygroove @ Obsession Strings of Life for ya and my attempt at a tracklist...

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nxxd2yh0lj

Easygroove at Obsession Strings of Life

1.Tango & Ratty - Intrigue
2.Seduction - Solid Bass
3. ??? “There’s ya rude boy”
4. ??? “I’m not a bad guy just this dead guy” Ragga sample slow and quick <- if anyone knows this please let me know!! Really want an ID
5.Vibes & Wishdokta – Peakin’ thru the window
6. ??? drumz tune?? <- if anyone knows this please let me know!! Really want an ID
7.Vibes & Wishdokta – Obsession (Wishdokta remix)
8. DOPE –Dope on plastic part 2
9.Mayhem – Fierce
10. T.H.C.-Sunshine
11. ??? “I want, I want to step”
12. Mystery Men – Inspiration
13. EQ Addict EP – B1
14. Freestyle & DJ R –Ten 44
15. ???
16. Hardsequencer - Hypnotising Unhappiness
17. Dye Witness - I am the creator
18. Hardsequencer - We Wanna Be Free
19. ???? " we control all you see and hear"
20. ???
nice 1 mate if you have others please upload em.. im after any ratty or SY? ;)

User avatar
iamdek
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:55 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by iamdek » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm

ignore me - right sample, wrong tune

User avatar
will2003
He never locked his car door
He never locked his car door
Posts: 5120
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:51 am

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by will2003 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

cartmaniac wrote: 19. ???? " we control all you see and hear"
Would love to know what this one is too...

User avatar
warpedcore
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:37 pm
Location: brighton

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by warpedcore » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm

iamdek wrote:ignore me - right sample, wrong tune
lol just runied that one for me was gnna corect u

would love to know what number 6 is propa tune

Spangle8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 am

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by Spangle8 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Could anyone possibly do a tracklist for Ellis Dee at Obsession Strings Of Life please?

All help greatly appreciated!

User avatar
Thrash
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:08 pm

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by Thrash » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Spangle8 wrote:Could anyone possibly do a tracklist for Ellis Dee at Obsession Strings Of Life please?

All help greatly appreciated!
[00:00] Krome & Time - The Slammer [Suburban Base Records - SUBBASE 26]
[04:46] DJ Vibes - Obsession (Music's So Wonderful) [Asylum Music Inc - ASYLUM 001]
[08:05] Two Dark Troopers - I Wanna Be Your Lover [Basement Records - BRSS 020]
[11:59] Ironik - Believe In (Remix) [Deep Seven - DEEP 2R]
[14:45] Double Vision - Easy Does It [Deep Seven - DEEP 1]
[18:05] Top Buzz - Livin' In Darkness (93 Remix) [Basement Records - BRSS 019]
[21:03] Defender - Feel It (Bass) 2 [Gyroscope Records - GYRO 03]
[25:46] Freestyle & DJR - Ten 44 [Awesome Records - SL 010]
[29:39] Erogenous Zone - Zone Of Love [Trouble On Vinyl - TOV 12003]
[33:23] DJ Edge - The Remix [Not On Label - REMIX 93]
[36:32] DJ Seduction - Feel So Good [Obscure Records - OSC 002]
[39:28] Freestyle & DJR - Madness [Awesome Records - SL006]
[42:40] Mole The Dipper - Elaborate [Bear Necessities - MA 002]
[44:38] Phuture Assassins - Roots 'N Future (Reflections In Dub) [Suburban Base Records - SUBBASE 22R]

lemsip
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1656
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:25 am
Location: Denver Colorado

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by lemsip » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:55 am


Spangle8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 am

Re: Obsession - Strings of Life sets

Post by Spangle8 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Thrash wrote:
Spangle8 wrote:Could anyone possibly do a tracklist for Ellis Dee at Obsession Strings Of Life please?

All help greatly appreciated!
[00:00] Krome & Time - The Slammer [Suburban Base Records - SUBBASE 26]
[04:46] DJ Vibes - Obsession (Music's So Wonderful) [Asylum Music Inc - ASYLUM 001]
[08:05] Two Dark Troopers - I Wanna Be Your Lover [Basement Records - BRSS 020]
[11:59] Ironik - Believe In (Remix) [Deep Seven - DEEP 2R]
[14:45] Double Vision - Easy Does It [Deep Seven - DEEP 1]
[18:05] Top Buzz - Livin' In Darkness (93 Remix) [Basement Records - BRSS 019]
[21:03] Defender - Feel It (Bass) 2 [Gyroscope Records - GYRO 03]
[25:46] Freestyle & DJR - Ten 44 [Awesome Records - SL 010]
[29:39] Erogenous Zone - Zone Of Love [Trouble On Vinyl - TOV 12003]
[33:23] DJ Edge - The Remix [Not On Label - REMIX 93]


T-H-A-N-X-!
[36:32] DJ Seduction - Feel So Good [Obscure Records - OSC 002]
[39:28] Freestyle & DJR - Madness [Awesome Records - SL006]
[42:40] Mole The Dipper - Elaborate [Bear Necessities - MA 002]
[44:38] Phuture Assassins - Roots 'N Future (Reflections In Dub) [Suburban Base Records - SUBBASE 22R]

Locked