9T2R 005 - Rare & Unreleased Fokus Records To Pre-order

Old Skool chat, tune discussions.
No tape packs or mix tape posts in the forum please!
safe
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Re: 9T2R 005 - Rare & Unreleased Fokus Records To Pre-order

Post by safe » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

what evil lurks wrote:Your reply was, to some extent, how I described in the "how to improve the forum poll", let's say, a bit aggressive and bullying, but this is not a surprise for me here these days.
CHAMPION PUFFA wrote:what im starting to see now is nothing short of bullying imo.
it is sad how you are accused of bullying one minute and then manage to dismiss that and accuse others of bullying the next.

rather than trying to convince people who financed this record a year ago that they should be patient indefinitely, perhaps you could avoid making long, ranting posts punctuated with swear words as if your opinion (in this case based on pure conjecture) is the last word. nobody appointed you to be the forum's moral guardian and it is possible your opinion on this subject is completely without value. did you stop to consider that possibility?

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 pm

safe wrote:
it is sad how you are accused of bullying one minute and then manage to dismiss that and accuse others of bullying the next.

rather than trying to convince people who financed this record a year ago that they should be patient indefinitely, perhaps you could avoid making long, ranting posts punctuated with swear words as if your opinion (in this case based on pure conjecture) is the last word. nobody appointed you to be the forum's moral guardian and it is possible your opinion on this subject is completely without value. did you stop to consider that possibility?

if i understood most of what you have just said i may be able to give a propa reply..

but being just a working class, un-collage educated, drunk, it is rather hard.

i would however be interested in your views of members i have orchistrated personal bullying too....

and again...

i dont give a squirt of piss what happens with this project... nuffin to do with me.....

but yet again... you, being one of those that are among the 1st to shout when you feel intimidated, feel it is necessery to comment against a member in a way that could be perceved as bullying.

well done sir

safe

Post by safe » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

i'm well aware my post could be perceived as bullying, as you have complained about me bullying you in the past. however, you seem to be oblivious to the effect your belligerent posting style has, and that's why i think it's sad that you would dismiss it when someone else alludes to it and then attack others for being belligerent in the same breath, so to speak.

if you don't care about what happens with this project, and it's nothing to do with you, why are you getting involved? do you think people need you to tell them what the right way to behave is?

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 pm

safe wrote: i'm well aware my post could be perceived as bullying, as you have complained about me bullying you in the past
so obviosly you are aware you are a bully.. thankyou for confirming that to the world yourself.

safe wrote: do you think people need you to tell them what the right way to behave is?

imo a bully is the scum of the earth, and people can make thier own minds up as to how they behave in thier lives.

ill ask aain for you to reply to me via a pm or in the renegade room if you have anything else to say before you offend even more people on this forum and get banned..... that would IMO be a shame as you do sometimes post some very relivent and informative / interesting points.

safe

Post by safe » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 am

in one line you say i'm a bully, deliberately twisting my comment to support your argument, then in the next you say bullies are in your opinion the scum of the earth. oh, i get it, so basically you're telling me that i'm the scum of the earth.

i can live with that, but it makes it kind of weird that you would then tell me i should avoid posting something which might offend more people. i mean telling me i'm a bully and the scum of the earth is quite offensive, don't you think? maybe that could be the type of belligerent posting i mentioned earlier.

please continue to steamroll over any of my relevant, informative and interesting points as they apply to you, though.

champion puffa

Post by champion puffa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am

:lol:

lets leave the thread and move to off topic so others can continue without the thread being locked.

im of to bed anyways

night fella.....

see ya 2morra for another row ;)

big kiss

lentrix
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by lentrix » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 pm

This thread is so boring now.

i'd be shocked if you all get your money back........ move on - Elusive is gone.

Fair play if he comes back and gives you all the cash back - but i doubt it .....

Matt Clarke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Matt Clarke » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Could people who haven't actually paid for the release please refrain from adding their opinions to this post, how ever important they think their thoughts are.

Thanks

aize
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master

Post by aize » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm

^^^ Well said. I have paid for it and so have a valid opinion.... Unfortunately i have nothing to say at this time and so this is probably an even more pointless post than those above... :lol:

DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by DJ_Nik_Gnashers » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Ive just given up on the tune now, and yes I pre paid well over a year ago. Ive moved on, dave lives too far away for me to 'do anything' about it, and I have lost intrest in the whole sorry episode.

scruffy
Regular
Regular

Post by scruffy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 pm

I was straight on this repress - really wanted this tune - even told DJ Haze to jump on this and got a few other mates on it too.

Feel like a bit of a twat now but not as much of a twat as Elvanish or what ever he is called...

gav73
Regular
Regular

Post by gav73 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am

I ordered 2 copies so am doubly out of pocket.......oh well......shame.....real shame....

deadlee
Regular
Regular

Post by deadlee » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Id love to know how many people he's ripped off on this, rg has managed to get a hundred in no time on his pre order, it may only be a tenner each but he's made a few quid off this fact.

dj rizzla

Post by dj rizzla » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

he aint made any money seeing as he'll be giving it all back eventually.

;)

MR RINSE
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Post by MR RINSE » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am

I've not posted in this thread yet
This thread is so boring now.
understatement of the year

I paid over a year ago, got the mp3's. I still want an explanation.

Dave is a sound geezer, dont know why he's being such a cock about this