RAVEREUNITED

Old Skool chat, tune discussions.
No tape packs or mix tape posts in the forum please!
RadioActive
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm

RAVEREUNITED

Post by RadioActive » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm

HI ALL,

I have created a site for all the old skool heads out there, i used to go raving back in the day and took my camera with and took loads of photos and have put them all to share on my site RaveReunited along with the hundreds of flyers, videos, tapes and more i had collecting dust under the bed, anyways check it out

http://www.ravereunited.com

sam

User avatar
J3D
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 9678
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by J3D » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:58 pm

nice site
some good vids

bear
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 5:33 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by bear » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 pm

welcome mate
nice site ;)

User avatar
Sir Captinweestain
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8556
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Derby

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by Sir Captinweestain » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am

Cool site
welcome mate

earthquake
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by earthquake » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:06 pm

RadioActive wrote:HI ALL,

I have created a site for all the old skool heads out there, i used to go raving back in the day and took my camera with and took loads of photos and have put them all to share on my site RaveReunited along with the hundreds of flyers, videos, tapes and more i had collecting dust under the bed, anyways check it out

http://www.ravereunited.com

sam
There's a picture on there that I'm sure is me!!!! Are any of those photo's from Roller Express?

User avatar
Sir Captinweestain
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8556
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Derby

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by Sir Captinweestain » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 pm

what pics that mate
so we can all look at yer ugly mush :D :)

earthquake
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by earthquake » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:47 am

captinweestain wrote:what pics that mate
so we can all look at yer ugly mush :D :)
http://www.ravereunited.com/apps/photos ... ID=5964999


That's me in the green sweatshirt with the gurning face! Behind the bloke who looks like he's having a bit of a tough time of it all!!!
I'd say that's about 1am just coming up on 2 doves straight down!! 16years old!!!
Happy memories!!

User avatar
enfield_paul
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1289
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:56 pm
Location: Down the front, on the left by the speakers at the Ark

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by enfield_paul » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 am

i cant get any of the photos to open on that site.
am running firefox 3

User avatar
Sir Captinweestain
The Messiah of the 21st Century
The Messiah of the 21st Century
Posts: 8556
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Derby

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by Sir Captinweestain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 am

That looks wicked earthqauke

RadioActive
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by RadioActive » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 am

Thank You :)
J3D wrote:nice site
some good vids

RadioActive
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by RadioActive » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 am

yep there are loads from the roller express in edmonton i think it was . my other half started the one nation parties there. good old dayz hey i have loads more pics to put on the site too. great you spotted yourself in the pic nice one. thanks for looking :)
earthquake wrote:
RadioActive wrote:HI ALL,

I have created a site for all the old skool heads out there, i used to go raving back in the day and took my camera with and took loads of photos and have put them all to share on my site RaveReunited along with the hundreds of flyers, videos, tapes and more i had collecting dust under the bed, anyways check it out

http://www.ravereunited.com

sam
There's a picture on there that I'm sure is me!!!! Are any of those photo's from Roller Express?
Last edited by RadioActive on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

surgery

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by surgery » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:36 am

Great!

earthquake
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by earthquake » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 am

RadioActive wrote:yep there are loads from the roller express in edmonton i think it was . my other half started the one nation parties there. good old dayz hey i have loads more pics to put on the site too. great you spotted yourself in the pic nice one. thanks for looking :)
earthquake wrote:
RadioActive wrote:HI ALL,

I have created a site for all the old skool heads out there, i used to go raving back in the day and took my camera with and took loads of photos and have put them all to share on my site RaveReunited along with the hundreds of flyers, videos, tapes and more i had collecting dust under the bed, anyways check it out

http://www.ravereunited.com

sam
There's a picture on there that I'm sure is me!!!! Are any of those photo's from Roller Express?
Freaked me out a bit!! The strange thing is the other day I was talking to one of the girls I work with who still goes out now & then getting on it! She was saying she hates the amount of photo's her mates have of her bolloxed & I replied with "I don't think I've got any of me because when I was going out bitd no-one bothered taking a camera & there weren't camera phones etc" then this little beauty turns up!!!

RadioActive
New User
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by RadioActive » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:26 am

So glad you like it as much as i do, its been a real blast for me too. and i have lots more to put on there to ie vids, tapes, vinyl etc so check back. and because this site was doing so well i created radioactivefm.co.uk because we used to have a pirate station back in the day and thought i would bring it back online. and as it happens i am having a launch party for it on 28 June @ Quake in Woking. for more info go to www.radioactivefm.co.uk
hope to see you there :)

User avatar
bentley
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy
Posts: 4374
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:50 am
Location: Hampshire

Re: RAVEREUNITED

Post by bentley » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Yes theres a few of me with hype n sy on there as well !!

Good to see youve made it here sam !!

(keith)

Locked