Topic-icon Eze G - The Old Skool Projects

• alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
  • alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Regular
  • Regular
More
04 Dec 2017 17:50 #1 by alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C
alphawave ep AKA DJ Mark C created the topic: Eze G - The Old Skool Projects
Thought I should share this from Basement Records ..... "Hi everyone a couple of months ago I got a call from an old friend Gareth Oxby which was such a nice surprise after so many years. Gareth and I first met when he released his first record the Old Trainers EP now a stone cold Old Skool classic, we then worked together until I left Vinyl Distribution in 1997.
I was privileged to work with this brilliant producer who as well as killing it with his Old Skool Releases, Drum N Bass releases and his Techno smashers Alien Funk Movement which led him to a deal with Norman Cooks label Skint and an amazing catalogue of Tech House releases, a top producer and such a nice humble guy your ever likely to meet, so when he asked me if I would be up for reissuing his catalogue I was obviously up for it, so I am really proud to be able to offer the first of 3 projects coming your way in 2018.
The first project has been remastered from the original dats with Beau at TenEightSeven Mastering and Test Press's should arrive just before or just after Christmas.
It will be a 3 x 12" pack featuring the The OLD TRAINERS EP, the DATA DUMP EP plus a 12" with two unreleased remixes (1 track from each EP)
the track listing for the Eze G project is
The Eze G Projects Volume 1
3 x 12" White Label Test Press
CAT NUMBER MRILP001
PLATE 1
MRILP001 A1 Do Me
MRILP001 A2 Start It Again
MRILP001 B1 Music Box
MRILP001 B2 Techno Fever
PLATE 2
MRILP001 C1 Paradise
MRILP001 C2 Yeah
MRILP001 D1 Me Want Sound
MRILP001 D2 Funky People
PLATE 3
MRILP001 E Start It Again Remix
MRILP001 F Funky People Remix
I will be posting clips for you to listen to late next week, but can assure you the unheard remixes are superb.
As always I am only cutting a handful of Test Press Sets, so if you want one first come first serve, just message me for details.
I will be posting the pre order information as once as the Test Press Sets have been sent out which will be just before or just after Christmas.
Full release is scheduled for February and will be a 3 x 12" pack + CD, & Digital Release, for those who already own both of these classic EPs you will also be able to just pre order the remix 12".
Volume 2 of the EZE G Projects will feature the 8 tunes Eze G produced for my Street Beats Label, Scheduled for March 2018.
Well I hope this has got you all as excited as me
all the best and thanks as always for the support
Phil(Basement Records)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2017 18:51 #2 by otbiz
otbiz replied the topic: Re:Eze G - The Old Skool Projects
Sweet

More
06 Dec 2017 10:52 #3 by DJ Chance
DJ Chance replied the topic: Re:Eze G - The Old Skool Projects
Nice

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds