Topic-icon RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)

More
11 Oct 2017 05:21 #1 by silky
silky created the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with Ron Wells earlier this year. We have a crowd funded "Jungle Techno" release planned through the Music Preservation Society website on Ron's label Sound Entity

Details to order are here >>

www.mpsvinyl.co.uk/collections/2018-coll...de-to-order-12-vinyl

Links to listen to all tracks in full are here >>

We both thank you to everyone who has supported so far, we are so close to making this happen so every order helps.

T's & C's below.......

This Record is Crowd Funded and the amount made depends on how many people order it but likely to be no more than 300 - 500. By Pre ordering you reserve your copy and agree to wait for them to be made!

Once manufacturing has begun no refund will be given unless the item is faulty upon delivery. This is a process that takes at least ten weeks from us ordering but we are doing what we can to improve this.

In the event that there are delays in the manufacturing process we will update this listing and email. Regular updates are also posted here www.facebook.com/groups/PrivatePlates/

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2017 09:33 #2 by Heikki Harmaa
Heikki Harmaa replied the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
Just listened, top tunes.
I'm definitely looking forward to this. I hope everything goes well the release...

More
11 Oct 2017 15:00 #3 by RadioSam
RadioSam replied the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
All about supporting this release to make the vinyl pressing happen. Really good production and top quality tunes. Looking forward to this hopefully landing.

More
14 Oct 2017 19:48 #4 by silky
silky replied the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
Thanks so much for your support guys! So hopeful we can get this over the line. :D

More
20 Oct 2017 03:18 #5 by silky
silky replied the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
We got there, 200 will be pressed. Thanks to those who helped get this over the line. :D

More
21 Oct 2017 10:18 #6 by electric tribe
electric tribe replied the topic: RWDS aka Jack Smooth & Worldwide Epidemic - Hemispheres Vol 1 (Sound Entity)
Very pleased this one got over the line. I think it poentially struggled against too many options that people just couldnt afford everything Robin was offering. Well done fellows your releases are buy on sight for me.

I am missing your first release, if anyone has a spare they would be willing to part with?

More
22 Oct 2017 04:32 #7 by silky

electric tribe wrote: Very pleased this one got over the line. I think it poentially struggled against too many options that people just couldnt afford everything Robin was offering. Well done fellows your releases are buy on sight for me.

I am missing your first release, if anyone has a spare they would be willing to part with?

Yeah 100% agree with the overflow of releases contributing to the struggle we had. Ron & Robin informed me that all releases were slow during that period not just this one. Still totally made up that ill have contributed to the label that is "Sound Entity" :D

As for my first release I may have a couple left, (I'll need to check my vinyl) but have had a surprising amount of interest in this recently with many asking for a repress. I do still have the mastered WAV files that I got done with Lawrie from Curved so it could happen but would need enough interest.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds