Topic-icon Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!

• Coolbreeze
  • Coolbreeze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Regular
  • Regular
More
06 Oct 2017 20:31 #1 by Coolbreeze
Coolbreeze created the topic: Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2017 09:08 #2 by Ian Saunders
Ian Saunders replied the topic: Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!
Music has lost a lot of it's value thanks to downloading, Youtube etc. I genuinely think that a lot (not all) of the younger generation don't see music as anything special any more. Also, with nearly everything being available on line, they;re kinda blinded by choice which makes them more conservative in what they listen to. The tyranny of choice. It's like Sky - 500 channels, but you still end up watching the same channels - the difference being, of course, music is a billion times better than Sky, and you get some of the best music ever made on those obscure "channels".

Another gripe, because the mainstream and the crossover section of the underground are seeking sales and mainstream radio play as that's the only way to make any money, every track HAS to have a vocal. When was the last time you saw an instrumental tune in the top 40??

More
09 Oct 2017 09:10 #3 by Traffic Cone
Traffic Cone replied the topic: Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!
True? All music not made with real instruments is garbage? I mean if you think that's true I have something to break to you about rave music...

More
09 Oct 2017 10:39 #4 by stringz
stringz replied the topic: Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!
the guys a twat

• Coolbreeze
  • Coolbreeze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Regular
  • Regular
More
09 Oct 2017 13:29 #5 by Coolbreeze
Coolbreeze replied the topic: Lol, Is this music fascism or what? Oldy on today's music!
You don't have to take it seriously, I just find it funny listening to bigoted old men and what they say about modern music.

Moderators: dj jedi
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds