Diabetes.

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
lien
B2VOS VIP 2011
B2VOS VIP 2011

Diabetes.

Post by lien » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Just been told I got Type 2. Basically all that pizza, beer, crap food & no exercise for the last 30 years has taken its toll! So its salad, "light beer" (what ever the fuck that is!) & no cakes. /boo!

Also if I lose both legs & my eyesight, can Matt change my username to "Stumpy No Vision"

Ric
He never locked his car door

Re: Diabetes.

Post by Ric » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Sorry to hear that lien. I take it it's all manageable then?

lien
B2VOS VIP 2011
B2VOS VIP 2011

Post by lien » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:12 am

Ric wrote:I take it it's all manageable then?
Looks like it. Just going to have to change my diet (says a man at 9:12 got a beer in his hand) & exercise a bit more.

Just incase anyone wants to know the tell, tell sign with mine was the dreaded thirsty all the time & pissing. Had it for a while now, just did not think anything of it. Put it down to old age & then some one said get yourself down the vets, get checked out. Good job I can swallow pills like they are nothing... see that wasted youth was not for nothing :)

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 am

lien wrote:
Ric wrote:I take it it's all manageable then?
Looks like it. Just going to have to change my diet (says a man at 9:12 got a beer in his hand) & exercise a bit more.

Just incase anyone wants to know the tell, tell sign with mine was the dreaded thirsty all the time & pissing. Had it for a while now, just did not think anything of it. Put it down to old age & then some one said get yourself down the vets, get checked out. Good job I can swallow pills like they are nothing... see that wasted youth was not for nothing :)
Sorry to hear that. Is it reversible at all?

lien
B2VOS VIP 2011
B2VOS VIP 2011

Post by lien » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Restless wrote:Sorry to hear that. Is it reversible at all?
Nope, just got to watch what I eat/drink now. 1st day off the booze today......... should be interesting :)

Ric

Post by Ric » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Good luck. I gave up drinking over a year ago now. I'll still have the odd drink but mostly I don't bother. You won't know what to do with all the money you save mate! I spent mine on lasers...I now have 3 RGB lasers. My mates wedding the other week was fucking laser madness :lol: