Discogs help.

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
tha liquid
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Discogs help.

Post by tha liquid » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:04 pm

My label (Nastycore Records if you hadn't figured it out) is listed on Discogs, but only the first EP is listed. I've had several EP's pressed since then. Is there anyone on here is a moderator on Discogs(i'm sure there is/was) so that I can give them the various EP's info & Pics so they can be added. There is also something listed under Nastycore Records that has nothing to do with the label at all, this too needs rectifying.

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Peace...

electric tribe
He never locked his car door
He never locked his car door

Re: Discogs help.

Post by electric tribe » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am

You should be able to add yourself using add release button on label page. You can edit existing items also, not sure if you can remove from label (would imagine so). Takes about 5 minutes a release to get up there.

Didn't realise there was more than 1 release on your label. ;)

tha liquid

Re: Discogs help.

Post by tha liquid » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 am

electric tribe wrote:You should be able to add yourself using add release button on label page. You can edit existing items also, not sure if you can remove from label (would imagine so). Takes about 5 minutes a release to get up there.

Didn't realise there was more than 1 release on your label. ;)
Ahh nice one i'll give that a try, thanks. Yeah there's an 002, 003 and a dubplate to add. I have still been doing stuff while I was a away from the forum for a while, it's in my blood, lol.

:D

Peace...