strong pills

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
LOON-E
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Re: strong pills

Post by LOON-E » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Shit im 45...prob only go out "raving" 5 or 6 times a yr (usually if im playing) n will always make sure im as smashed as every fucker else out ;)..only problem with being older is the recovery time :)..as for the pills nowdays..def better than a few yrs ago..i never fancied having to take handfulls of anything too have a effect so steered clear of the cheap not sure whats in em/but sure at £2 or £3 quid a go there,s no mdma in em pills

Im with you Liquid..fuck what anyone thinks...you can never be too old too enjoy yaself...n us older crowd always know where too find the best party substances ;)

LOON-E

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Mon May 11, 2015 3:14 pm

fair play LOON-E, you've always come across as a bloke with a carefree attitude and i like that.

for the record i haven't done any pills or the likes since last December and prior to that it was a long long time, although the kids always have them but there's no temptation any more ,unless i was actually at an old skool night, ill be staging my own old skool night again in July (Flashback - only have 2/3 a year) but ill be too busy running around sorting out shit.

Me and the bird going to Ibiza in July and going to the Clockwork Orange 21st anniversary party so that will be a major test for me, something like that is huge and the line up amazing.

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Mon May 11, 2015 5:25 pm

When in Rome (Ibiza), John! Hehehehe. ;-)