strong pills

Off topic, keep it clean and legal!
jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

strong pills

Post by jonny » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:36 pm

for the first time in fucking years i necked some pills last night, i couldn't really go to an old skool night surrounded by everyone on one and just drink beer it just wouldnt be right lol, fuck me the pills thesedays are strong enough all the same obviously not in the same league as the real E's that we grew up with, but certainly strong enough,, im fucked here, 20 years ago id still be out and on one for days at a time,but im sitting at home fucked, age really does catch up with you,physically and mentally i would bot be able for it anymore, it's mad looking at one or two around my age (im 44 next month ) and still living the rave dream and necking pills every other week i have no idea how they manage to do it as they have been going since the beginning.

any old cunts like me necked any pills recently then, i doubt ill ever do them again but never say never, amazing night lol.

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Re: strong pills

Post by Restless » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:11 pm

F*ck that. I stopped when I was 19/20. 44 and you're STILL taking them? You must be mad, mate.

I've given up on going out, too. On Halloween I went to a club for the first time in nearly 2 years.. Hated it. Other than having to play there, which I thoroughly enjoyed (first gig in 4 years!) I just haven't got the same connection with it anymore. It's changed for the worse, and trying to recreate it doesn't help at all.

Seeing the same old faces clinging on to their youth, the other faces who aren't going anywhere in life and idiotic punters and DJ's has confirmed to me why I don't go out anymore. It's a nightmare and a bollock-ache, too.

The schmills which were the business when I was going out were speckled mitzi's. Powerful as f*ck they were. Me being a greedy so & so (and having a great capacity! Haha) took 13 one night... Nearly died. EVERYTHING went white, the 'sound' sounded like I was underwater. Literally moments from death. You can't beat a pill buzz, but no way would I do them again. That time has been and gone.

tha liquid
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Post by tha liquid » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Yeah pills thesedays are getting pretty mental again. I remember all the threads and posts on this here forum over the years saying how shit the pills are, which at the time was true, but i'd say they've got way more potent than back in the day. The yout' of today party hard like we all did back in the day. If all this 'new' gear was available back in the day we'd have all took it too. I can't believe how much you're still up for it Jonny, I remember you posting years and years ago about caining it to fuck. Seriously mate, you need to hold it down a bit. I did my last bout of pills at 33/34, your body just can't handle it like in your teens or 20's, let alone 40's onwards. I'm glad I did what I did and enjoyed the experiences of it all. Nowadays it's all about the music only.

:)

Peace...

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:46 pm

as i said lads it's been years probably 4 since i last took a pill, during the "noughties" i could probably count on 2 hands the amount of pills i done compared to going raving 2/3/4 times week bitd, alcohol is my only vice thesedays i dont even smoke hash or weed anymore gave that up years ago.

yeah it's a little tragic looking at people still caning them every week when they reach a certain age, although on the flip side if these people have no commitments and are physically and mentally still able for it then fuck it why not,after all the shit i done in the 90's which was a LOT there's no way id be able for it anymore, that's it now for me, id never say never but ive no plans on doing anymore, although i tell you what it felt fucking great dancing to vintage old skool on pills last night,old habits die hard lol

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:51 pm

What were they and how many did you neck?

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:52 pm

@ restless, that might be true for some old skool nights but this particular one last night i just knew this would be right out of the top drawer and the atmosphere was as good as anywhere ive seen in recent years not to mention the laser show which was incredible, i get invites to a ton of old skool events every month and i rarely go clubbing thesedays, im running my own old skool night in January but will just be drinking as ill be too busy running around between the door and the dj's.
Attachments
10423892_10152990519291532_8416058864555658503_n.jpg

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Restless wrote:What were they and how many did you neck?

just done 2 i think they were blue ghosts or something, it's mad because i became so immune to pills around 1998 after caning them since 1990 that i used to always double drop just to get a buzz as 1 didnt do it for me, 2 last night over the space of 6 hours and im fucked.

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:59 pm

jonny wrote:
Restless wrote:What were they and how many did you neck?

just done 2 i think they were blue ghosts or something, it's mad because i became so immune to pills around 1998 after caning them since 1990 that i used to always double drop just to get a buzz as 1 didnt do it for me, 2 last night over the space of 6 hours and im fucked.
:lol: :lol:

CMcDougall
He never locked his car door

Post by CMcDougall » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:44 pm

That's utter madness mate #-o =D>
Must be something like trying to re-live your youth :wink:
I also stopped all the mad stuff the last day of being 19 :-D
The only stupid thing me and my old mates done 3yrs ago was do pure hash buckets with a 3L bottle LOL =;

Saying that, one of my mates has went off the rails lately, still doing Es, Coke, Crack & Smack. :roll: He recently went to court for nearly killing a peodofile, seems they have more rights than real humans :-s

DJ Chance
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by DJ Chance » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 pm

I see these Superman pills are in the news.

Not nice as 3 died.

tha liquid

Post by tha liquid » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:52 pm

DJ Chance wrote:I see these Superman pills are in the news.

Not nice as 3 died.
Yeah I saw that too. Apparently they are PMMA rather than MDMA so takes a lot longer to kick in, which in turn makes people think they are duds so they take a few more. I think it was that that killed them as opposed to a single pill in itself. I think quite a few of us have dodged a few bullets in the past.

Shame people have died when all they wanted was to enjoy and "feel" the choons.

:(

Peace...

jonny
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by jonny » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 pm

CMcDougall wrote:That's utter madness mate #-o =D>
Must be something like trying to re-live your youth :wink:
I also stopped all the mad stuff the last day of being 19 :-D
The only stupid thing me and my old mates done 3yrs ago was do pure hash buckets with a 3L bottle LOL =;

Saying that, one of my mates has went off the rails lately, still doing Es, Coke, Crack & Smack. :roll: He recently went to court for nearly killing a peodofile, seems they have more rights than real humans :-s
you stopped at 19 you serious :shock: i only took my first pill when was 19 fuck me how old are you,did you only rave for a short time or a long time?

as i said i went on a 10 year rave bender and eventually it took it's toll but that's all i knew and i was obsessed with the scene, very very rarely would i ever indulge these days if someone has some charlie ill do a few lines but that's all crap, those pills were a one off for a special night, i loved it but wouldn't be physically or mentally able for it again at my age

Restless
Old Skool Don Daddy
Old Skool Don Daddy

Post by Restless » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Me personally, I burned out quick. But, me, as well as a ton of others, done more in 3 years than most people do in 10 years.

You're talking 6-8 on a night out, 10-13 at a land on when we didn't go out. And I started clubbing at 14! It was the rage to do things young back then. A robbed NUS card, blagging your parents that you're going to a party and stays at your mates. Obviously wasn't doing little things until I was a touch older, but it was literally 2-3 years of it every week and that was it. The quality of them decline rapidly and everyone moved on to coke. Standing there burning and coverd in sweat wasn't 'in' anymore. It still isn't and hasn't been in over ten years, regardless of people saying pills are big news. Not compared to powder they aren't.

Also, being "the oldest swinger in town" is never fun. Especially these days as the kids are literally kids, there's no young & old mixed nights no more.

c_funk
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons

Post by c_funk » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 am

DJ Chance wrote:I see these Superman pills are in the news.

Not nice as 3 died.
i had some of the supermens that were nice and strong and clean E's a few months back and looks like some wanker has copied the press and made shite fake pills, as always happens over the years.

the first lot were having it though!

i hardly do them anymore as have a 1 year old now but will be getting to either rupture or distant planet for a rave up!

and if you can still do them at any age and its not affecting your life in a negative way then why the fuck not?

oz

Post by oz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Took a couple a year back, first for over ten years. Was out drinking all day and was at a gig at night, I was,wilting and took a couple. Next two days were a complete non event trying to recover. Definitely not worth it, can't handle it anymore.