X-static Goldmines 1-5

Breaks, Old Skool, Nu Skool. Interested in how it's all done or have advice to offer? Post here

paul kingsize
Regular
Regular

Re: X-static Goldmines 1-5

Post by paul kingsize » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Elusive wrote:Did anyone sort this out in the end, still after these

digging up a very old thread.
has anyone managed to source any of these?
used to have one of them, fuck knows what happened to it.
really want to get these!!!!!

J3D
The Messiah of the 21st Century

Post by J3D » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

i would sell all 5 on 1 DL-DVD if your interested
the files are to large for me to up load

£10 That includes p&p
PM Me you address and ill give you my paypal addy

paul kingsize
Regular
Regular

Post by paul kingsize » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

J3D wrote:i would sell all 5 on 1 DL-DVD if your interested
the files are to large for me to up load

£10 That includes p&p
PM Me you address and ill give you my paypal addy
are they wav or mp3?

J3D

Post by J3D » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

There are 90's Akai 12 Bit samples converted to 16-bit 44 kHz Wav files
they have been pre-chopped and sliced into individual samples / Dir folders
as the original Akai CD's was 1 Single Audio track.

paul kingsize
Regular
Regular

Post by paul kingsize » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm

J3D wrote:There are 90's Akai 12 Bit samples converted to 16-bit 44 kHz Wav files
they have been pre-chopped and sliced into individual samples / Dir folders
as the original Akai CD's was 1 Single Audio track.
Sounds good to me
i'll pm you now

MaestroAL
New User
New User

Post by MaestroAL » Mon May 02, 2011 3:06 am

So yeah, resurrect an old thread? sorry.

But, I joined here because i saw you guys discussing the eLab X-static Goldmine series.
I'm in a REAL need of the volume 5.

The other volumes interest me too. But I know for a fact that there are samples on the 5th version that i absolutely need for several of my older songs, if I'm ever to release them professionally.

I know there are downloads and burned copies floating around the web, but I can't do that if I'm to officially release those songs.

A few years back, Propellerheads software offered a tiny "preview" refill of the eLab beats on their "Free ReFills" webpage. It was a tiny ~5mb refill with just a couple of the beats from the volumes 4 and 5. They were already converted to .rex and that's how they wound up in my songs. They no longer have that refill on their page, as eLab sold/changed names. And I don't remember and can't find what the user license was for that preview refill, if it was strictly for preview purposes or could be used commercially.

Now, I know that everybody and their brother out there are downloading and burning sample libraries out there, and I'm not passing judgment on anyone. But for myself, I know that if I'm gonna try to release my tunes professionally, through a label, I have to be as legit as possible. If I was only writing for my own home projects, just for fun/messing around, it wouldn't be an issue. But as soon as you try to do anything commercially, you're liable. They even have you fill out and sign a testament/disclosure statement in which you account whether or not you have used licensed loops/samples in a given song/album. And if so, they (the label or distribution company) want to be sure that you legally own whatever Cd's and licenses to use those samples in that release. It's weird, but some samples are allowed to be used in albums, but not in say, film scores or movie trailers, and vice versa...

Now I know that, "technically", many companies tell you that you're not supposed to even use opened disks - only ones you bought new yourself, blah, blah.

I know at this point it would be next to impossible to find any of the Goldmines still in a sealed condition, but if I could get my hands on even a used copy, that would be my most honest attempt to actually own the product.

SO, if anybody has the 5th Xstatic Goldmine, I would pay you a good price for it to make it worth your while (i'm by no means rich, and currently out of work even, but I know the longer I let this go, the poorer are my chances of ever finding this library). The previous 4 would also be nice, but I MUST have the 5th.

I can pay through Paypal.

Anyone? Please, I really need help with this one.
Thanks SO much!!!!

Tobysrecords
New User
New User

Post by Tobysrecords » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi there, i have been looking to join this site for a while now and have finally done it, yay!

i see ppl talking about this X-static Goldmines 1-5 and would love to get it. however, all the links are dead. im guessing its alot of sounds used in rave music etc. i am making my own tunes now and always love a new set of breaks for my rave-esq tunes. i have loads of breaks to swap if some kind soul could upload vol 1-3....many thanks

DocOdessah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DocOdessah » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm

I got 1 - 2 of Goldmine, Future Music CD 001 (the folders entitled that, not 100%, but pretty certain it is), Suburban Base sample packs and a few more if anyones up for swaps or desperate for them, hit me up!

fasinfrank
New User
New User

Post by fasinfrank » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:37 pm

DocOdessah wrote:I got 1 - 2 of Goldmine, Future Music CD 001 (the folders entitled that, not 100%, but pretty certain it is), Suburban Base sample packs and a few more if anyones up for swaps or desperate for them, hit me up!
I would love to swap for your Suburban Base pack. Also looking for the original Reinforced Sample CD. Thx

DocOdessah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DocOdessah » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Not sure if it's an official Suburban Base sample pack, had it awhile and the folder was just named that, I'll upload it later tonight.