Old House tune ID (early '92)

Need to know the name of a tune? Try here.
Red_Ewing
New User
New User

Old House tune ID (early '92)

Post by Red_Ewing » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Right.. I've posted a few IDs up on discogs in the past and got the ID by describing the tune. Finally this morning I've discovered how easy to it to upload to zippyshare. I did register with mixcloud but you can't upload WAVs or WMA files there it seems :/
Anyway, this is an old clip of a tune from one of my old Kiss FM tapes and dates from late '91 -early '92. It's not the best clip, the section in the file is pretty repetitive all the way through. I'm gonna be getting a lot of these up now I reckon, I've been wanting to get some of these ID'd for donkey's years!
This one I reckon will turn out to be one of those super cheap records where thousands were pressed, although I like it hence wanting the ID!

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/26327561/file.html

retrospect
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Re: Old House tune ID (early '92)

Post by retrospect » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:19 pm

This site is predominantly populated by people that love early hardcore & jungle music rather than house. you may have more luck on tuneid.com which includes the ability to upload clips directly to the site and is very easy to use.

Red_Ewing
New User
New User

Re: Old House tune ID (early '92)

Post by Red_Ewing » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm

That's a fair comment. I am not actually into house though really which makes it a bit of an ironic clip to put up. It's more one of those curious to know what it is tunes rather than one I'd buy straight away. What I did want to do is put a load of links up in one thread which would all be hardcore and techno. There's one particular techno tune which I reckon will fox everyone but I reckon most would agree is an absolute killer.
I'm gonna give this another stab tonight ..
;)