DJ Overdose - 93 Darkcore Breaks - November 2015

Post links to your OWN mixes or pirate radio station rips here for others to download. No copies of promoters CD packs please !
DJ Overdose
Regular
Regular

DJ Overdose - 93 Darkcore Breaks - November 2015

Post by DJ Overdose » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Easy people. This months mix is dark, well I thought it was dark, but after listening back there are a couple of not so dark tracks in it :). I've given the nu-skool breaks a miss this month and gone back to 1993 era. Give or take an year or so. Most, if not all, the tracks are courtesy of Pete Devnull's awesome blog (blogtotheoldskool.com) so massive respect to him for that.

A couple of tracks on there are not that well known so this makes for a nice mix. Lost In Time by Thunderhead is a great track I've been looking to ID for a while, so that holds a special feeling for me. As do a couple of others in the mix. Liking the moody synths in some of these tracks, and some of the drum patterns are very complex.

As usual, feel free to send me any requests, or promos, ID's or whatever. I will do my best to accommodate!

Shouts to Rick & Ginny, great seeing you guys in the UK and hope to link up again soon. Big ups to DreamUK crew, Monita, Monk, Wise, Gunnee and OSL.

Respekt to all the producers, mixers and dancers. Geezah, Jedi and Nicky Nutz.

Tracklist:
01 - DJ Overdose - Criminals Intro
02 - Essence of Aura - Never Trust Your Fantasy
03 - Redskins & Dan Man - Don't Worry
04 - Zeno Zip - Mind Games
05 - JDS - Classified
06 - Thunderhead - Lost In Time
07 - Smith Inc - Palamino
08 - Raw From China - Raw From China III Remix (The Omen)
09 - Dexxtrous - Somethin Out There
10 - Dillinja - From Beyond
11 - On Remand - Controllin (Tango Remix)
12 - Mad Ragga Jon & Stetly - Fall Down On Me
13 - Flat 47 - I Wanna Tell You
14 - Goldseal Tribe - You Will Die
15 - Da Dread - Subconscious Fears
16 - Capone - Black Wax
17 - Silver Fox - The Dawndest Thing
18 - Swift And Zinc - A Musical Box

Link:
https://copy.com/EGwEl1Rl4Rig4F83/DJ%20 ... download=1

N-Joi :)

DJ OD