DJ Fizz - 92 Era Hardcore Mix on Beatport...

Post links to your OWN mixes or pirate radio station rips here for others to download. No copies of promoters CD packs please !
Fizza
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

DJ Fizz - 92 Era Hardcore Mix on Beatport...

Post by Fizza » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Just a quick thread to bring attention to the fact I just published a mix on beatport mixes, an all vinyl throwdown, what you hear is what you get:

clicka da pic.. ahhh

Comments welcome...

Fizza
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Re: DJ Fizz - 92 Era Hardcore Mix on Beatport...

Post by Fizza » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I just uploaded this to mixcloud as well, and can be accessed from this link:

https://www.mixcloud.com/TheDJFizz/dj-f ... kbeat-mix/

However, is it me or is mixcloud not a good place to upload a mix, the only way it seems that you can find mixes is by searching for it directly, the list only features 'Staff Picks', and how you're supposed to be 'picked' I have no idea... Unless I'm missing something, it's likely that no member of mixcloud website will able to discover the mix unless from an external source such as this.. Seems quite counterproductive to me! I don't remember it being this way some time back when I uploaded my first mix, I have to be honest and say I think I wasted my time uploading it there.. Ho hum..

This part of the forum seems pretty low-traffic so I'd be surprised if I got a reply to this lol..

Fizza
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver

Re: DJ Fizz - 92 Era Hardcore Mix on Beatport...

Post by Fizza » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:41 am

About the replies.. I thought not lol, anyway, I figured it out that you can find a mix through the tags in mixcloud but it's still very hit and miss.. I like Beatport the most though.

BTW; is download preferable to streaming?