DJ Overdose - Hardcore Breaks - July 2015

Post links to your OWN mixes or pirate radio station rips here for others to download. No copies of promoters CD packs please !
DJ Overdose
Regular
Regular

DJ Overdose - Hardcore Breaks - July 2015

Post by DJ Overdose » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:46 pm

This month my mix to you comprises of a few of the latest Nu Skool tracks, along with a couple I may have missed. In addition there is a 15-20 old school jungle mix at the end. This was something that I had on my recorder that I recorded a few weeks back while a tad inubriated... I pulled out some of the old dusty ones and decided to slam them together in a way that only I could do!

Let me know what you think and I might stick more of this kind of crap on my mix each month. From next year I will probably change the format a little more. Making it more a podcast kind of release. With various mini mixes, a bit of chat (provided I source a new mic!) and some old classic tracks as well as nu skool releases from all the top producers.
Will see how that pans out nearer the time.

Anyway, Nu Skool tracks this month are from Dave Nexus who I don't think has put together a tune I didn't like. Yet another well made track from Criag Chant (Apollo 8). Another great remake from JAM1 as well as tracks from Bassraver, Rave In Peace and Ruffneck.

Shouts to Rick and Ginny, see y'all soon! Dream FM Crew, Gunnee & Laura (One day mate, one day!), Monita, Monk and Wise. Respect to Lee, Jay and Owen. Shouts also to Strictly Nu Skool Blog, B2VOS, Luna-C (KFA), Jedi & Sy and the Nu Rave Radio crew.

Tracklist:
01 - Ruffneck - Satan In The Suburbs
02 - DJ Nexus - Something Fresh
03 - DJ Rave In Peace - Can't Take It
04 - Apollo 8
05 - DJ Nexus - The Incredible
06 - Bassraver - Back To Front
07 - Impact Beat - Demonic
08 - DJ Rave In Peace - Taste The Rainbow
09 - Krispy Kruton EP - CHKN & SWTCRN (JAM1 REMAKE)
10 - DJ Nexus - Now Is The Time
11 - Exit Point - Rock Ya Soul (Gareth Monks Remix)
12 - Rearrange The Sky
13 - Ten Kaiden - Prayers
14 - Tony Jungle - Soundtest (Summer Kush Special)
15 - DJ Overdose - Old Jungle Drinkin' Mix

Link:
https://copy.com/ywLrbh8MsZlyGfKJ/DJ%20 ... download=1

N-Joi

DJ OD