Page 1 of 1

Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:43 pm
by DJ ABO
Just stumbled across this on discogs.

Weird that I've neverr heard or seen this remix before. Nice little alternative mixes to the well canned Original, will pick up a copy :)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:56 pm
by rebeast
if you have bought it, certainly will not you disappointed :)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:10 am
by renegadegenius
The promo has a great mix that the general release doesn't have :

http://www.discogs.com/Terrorize-Its-Ju ... ase/327688

Terrorize - just a feeling (hardcore rhythm anthem mix edit)

Very different to the mix on the full release - much more mental (although shorter).

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:16 am
by lien
Sy-Kick mix is the mutts nuts! Proper piano hardcore!

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:53 am
by dj_gyr8
Hi,

I used to mix the 2 Hardcore Rhythm Team remixes together, as thankfully on 2 diff vinyl...

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:04 am
by DJ ABO
Nice one Rg, added to the ever growing wants list!

Love a bit of sy-kick, I wonder if they have any unreleased old material!!?? Mmmmmmmh!

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 am
by DJ ABO
DJ ABO wrote:Nice one Rg, added to the ever growing wants list!

Love a bit of sy-kick, I wonder if they have any unreleased old material!!?? Mmmmmmmh!

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:35 am
by rage
I would recommend the two promo records

http://www.discogs.com/Terrorize-Its-Ju ... ase/327688
http://www.discogs.com/Terrorize-Its-Ju ... ase/344415

Over that remix 12 as it has too many tunes per side and sounds pretty terrible (I used to have it!) The Suicidal mix is my personal fave, bit darker!

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:39 am
by renegadegenius
rage wrote:I would recommend the two promo records

http://www.discogs.com/Terrorize-Its-Ju ... ase/327688
http://www.discogs.com/Terrorize-Its-Ju ... ase/344415

Over that remix 12 as it has too many tunes per side and sounds pretty terrible (I used to have it!) The Suicidal mix is my personal fave, bit darker!
Is this the same as the release mix?
It's Just A Feeling (Hardcore Rhythm Team Remix Part II)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 am
by rage
Ooh I don't know about that mate, can have a listen tonight!

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:32 am
by renegadegenius
rage wrote:Ooh I don't know about that mate, can have a listen tonight!
Top stuff :)
Also, if you're able, would like a decent rip of the Edit version (Before I sold my vinyl I only made a 192 mp3.... fool!) :)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:35 am
by rage
Sure thing buddy :)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:37 am
by renegadegenius
rage wrote:Sure thing buddy :)
Top stuff, cheers :)

Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 pm
by rage
Yeah it is the same mix as the one on the remix EP mate, the one you had was better.

There is also the original release before it was signed to Hamster. It's got these tunes on it which isn't on any of the others, probably not worth buying the 12 for but not without their charm :)




Re: Terrorise - Such a Feeling Remixes

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:33 pm
by renegadegenius
Clap Your Hands is a fine track as well :)