KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock now!

Old Skool chat, tune discussions.
No tape packs or mix tape posts in the forum please!
User avatar
Elusive9T2
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons
Posts: 24989
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:27 pm

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by Elusive9T2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:33 am

I think Will just set the bar high with this release
For £30 too

vigilante
Oldskool Raver
Oldskool Raver
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:05 pm
Location: London

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by vigilante » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:02 pm

blasted these tunes earlier, great stuff, spotted my name on the back too.

User avatar
dj jedi
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10142
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2001 12:00 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by dj jedi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 am

I played it alongside my 'old' Sublogic copy and it's amazing what a difference the mastering can make, they sound like different tunes! This new press is noticeably louder and warmer. Definitely worth picking up even if you have one of the originals, they don't sound as good as this!

User avatar
1992
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 8:41 pm
Location: Snookieland, USA
Contact:

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by 1992 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:28 pm

I'm just seeing this now!

So there's no more left for sale ? I would really like to have this one, I assume the track known as "Two Fists" is on this release? That's his best tune.

User avatar
Elusive9T2
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons
Posts: 24989
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:27 pm

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by Elusive9T2 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:32 pm

1992 wrote:I'm just seeing this now!

So there's no more left for sale ? I would really like to have this one, I assume the track known as "Two Fists" is on this release? That's his best tune.
I've never heard of two fists, I'm assuming you just made that up due to the artwork on the original labels
This vinyl appears to be sold out now,
I'm sure you can buy it for triple the price on discogs soon though

User avatar
1992
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 8:41 pm
Location: Snookieland, USA
Contact:

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by 1992 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Elusive9T2 wrote:
1992 wrote:I'm just seeing this now!

So there's no more left for sale ? I would really like to have this one, I assume the track known as "Two Fists" is on this release? That's his best tune.
I've never heard of two fists, I'm assuming you just made that up due to the artwork on the original labels
This vinyl appears to be sold out now,
I'm sure you can buy it for triple the price on discogs soon though
"Two Fists" is what Chris Julio (Purity Control) called the flipside of "The night until morning". I don't know what the REAL name of that track actually is but with my explanation I'm sure you at least know the track im on about.

User avatar
1992
Old Skool Master
Old Skool Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 8:41 pm
Location: Snookieland, USA
Contact:

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by 1992 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Ohh, not interested in paying triple the price, I'll leave that to someone else. I went through a phase where I spent too much money on overpriced ardkore vinyl. Now I'm paying too much for team sky branded road bike gear. Maybe sublogic will press more?

User avatar
Elusive9T2
Nicolas Parsons
Nicolas Parsons
Posts: 24989
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:27 pm

Re: KVA004 - Skanna - 2015 Remastered Collection - In stock

Post by Elusive9T2 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 pm

1992 wrote:
Elusive9T2 wrote:
1992 wrote:I'm just seeing this now!

So there's no more left for sale ? I would really like to have this one, I assume the track known as "Two Fists" is on this release? That's his best tune.
I've never heard of two fists, I'm assuming you just made that up due to the artwork on the original labels
This vinyl appears to be sold out now,
I'm sure you can buy it for triple the price on discogs soon though
"Two Fists" is what Chris Julio (Purity Control) called the flipside of "The night until morning". I don't know what the REAL name of that track actually is but with my explanation I'm sure you at least know the track im on about.

Ah I see, how is Chris, still in hiding is he?

Locked